Pattaya 2017 New Years

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Pattaya 2017 New Years

Post by Undaunted »

Already the road traffic is much more than normal even though events like Bali High pier fireworks have been canceled as the mourning period continues, Pattaya appears to be ready for New Years eve. I used to enjoy spending this in Sunee Plaza as people and fireworks were abundant, I am hoping this will be somewhat of the same this year hope to see you there!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Undaunted

Re: Pattaya 2017 New Years

Post by Undaunted »

Spent most of New Years Eve in Sunee, bars that are seldom busy were, a few bars were offering free food apparently much to the delight of their grey haired clientele.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:a few bars were offering free food apparently much to the delight of their grey haired clientele.
Why do you always try to put that down? Every time there is something about a bar offering free food, there you are, posting an attempt to embarrass people who eat it.

If a bar is offering free food, what in the world is wrong with people eating it? What do you think the bar did it for, so that people shouldn't eat it and they end up throwing it out?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Sometimes G.B. you make no sense, why would anyone be "embarrassed"? As I was in Sunee last night and yes most patrons are white haired as am I, how do you know that I too was not delighted eating free food at the bar I was at? Sometimes you "take the cake" and hopefully not only when it is for free.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:Why do you always try to put that down?
I didn't quite read it that way. No one can be embarrassed here if no one knows who is eating free food or otherwise. I can find many other things that people share online to be embarrassed about. Eating free food isn't one of them. No one in particular is mentioned, so there can be no embarrassment, unless you are someone who very strongly identifies with the "grey-haired" clientele.

I think the comment is undaunted by perceptions others may have of Pattaya's aging community. However, if every comment were undaunted, then of course, that would be open to moderator interpretation.

FWIW . . .
jason105

Post by jason105 »

Happy New Year!!!
aussie

Post by aussie »

Ting Tong Red bar had an excellent New Years Eve party. The music was at a reasonable volume that you could still chat with friends. The boys got their shirts off and danced later in the night. There were many prizes of discount cards and a tower of beer. Congratulations to the management and staff for a very enjoyable night.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

aussie wrote:Ting Tong Red bar had an excellent New Years Eve party.
I personally don't care for Ting Tong Red however, for those that want value for money the bar's drink prices are the cheapest I have seen in Pattaya, also because of its cheap pricing after speaking with the owner of the Corner bar and Elephant hotel, he said he has to keep the prices cheap in the Elephant bar which is adjacent to Ting Tong.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:Sometimes G.B. you make no sense.
Not this time. You do that all the time.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:Sometimes G.B. you make no sense.
Not this time. You do that all the time.
Does this fall in the realm of a personal attack :?: