visarun to laos

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
loke

visarun to laos

Post by loke »

I am booked for 3 nights , so I have been told Vientiane is a quiet and relaxed city .

How are the Lao boys? I imagine they look the same as Isaan boys , and behave the same way . Same same but different?

And no problems to bring a guest to the hotel ?
Jun

Re: visarun to laos

Post by Jun »

Laos boys seem similar to Thai boys. I met one in Pattaya & his Thai room mate didn't even know he was from Laos, until he was told about 2 weeks later.

In Vientiane, the biggest problem I found was trying to find one to bring back to the hotel.
(i) Nam Phu fountain was a good pick up place, however that was surrounded by fancy open air restaurants on my last trip. That kind of thing drives trade away. On an earlier trip, we went off to some kind of short time hotel on the edge of the town.
(ii) Communicating on Gay Romeo was excruciatingly slow. I presume the boys have some very slow web access. Replies would frequently take over 20 minutes.
(iii) The gay bar doesn't seem to have that many boys looking to meet Farang. On the last trip, I found one who had consumed too much beer and I just got the feeling the other candidate would have been a big disappointment.
Suppose a lot of the gay money boys go to Thailand. I seem to meet several of them on every trip.

The "Wellness Massge Centre" has a number of cute massage boys. I walked up to the counter & asked for a male masseur.
Knowing that farang never speak a word of Laos, the one girl said to the other "chuck wow" :roll: .
Anyway, had an adorable masseur with a radiant smile & nice slim body. Naughty massage.
He was very pleased with a 100,000kip tip & was very quickly out of his chair to make sure he was the chosen one then next time I went back.

Also have met some people at traditional Laos saunas in Pakse and Savannakhet.
loke

Re: visarun to laos

Post by loke »

Thank you for the information .

I found a lot of boys on GR already but most of them dont speak English , we'll see how it goes.