Mass shooter killed at Korat mall; 20 dead

Anything and everything about Thailand
Trongpai

Mass shooter killed at Korat mall; 20 dead

Post by Trongpai »

Lots of press reports, here is one: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... ll-20-dead

My BF was in Korat down the street from Terminal 21 when this happen but could not call me as I was at a concert in Bangkok and my phone was off. He said there was lots of confusion as no knew what was going on. Only now did he find out what went down.

I don't know if it was the police or the army that took out the shooter. We'll likely find out more latter.
pong

Re: Mass shooter killed at Korat mall; 20 dead

Post by pong »

This evening here in BKK; a MOB, about the very first real demonstration till we headed back to full democracy tonight at a memorial for deceased at another army coup near the Khok Whua intersection, and this one was to demand a quick and full reorganisation of the Thai army. Both in Thai and english press the last days has been a lot about the need for that. Did not see much of a specific party, but that new Forward party is notorious for demanding this already before and also to end obligatory subscription for the Thai guys who were so unlucky to draw the red ball.