Make your high season bookings NOW

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Make your high season bookings NOW

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:The O.P. would like to create a sense of urgency
Oh good. What's your advice - for people to piddle around and not bother making their bookings now? Considering that several of the popular gay and gay-friendly accommodations are already fully booked, that "sense of urgency" is perfectly valid.

If you want to post a list of popular accommodations that still have rooms available, I'm sure people will be grateful for the information.
Ambiance and Ting Tong have few rooms to begin with, high season is nothing like it has been, my advice would be don't be rushed! Keep "piddling around".
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:Ambiance and Ting Tong have few rooms to begin with, high season is nothing like it has been, my advice would be don't be rushed! Keep "piddling around".
Both are already fully booked. Instead of trying to convince people that they can wait around, which they can't if they want accommodations of their preference, I asked you to list accommodations you know have vacancies. If you can do that, your post will be helpful.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I am not a booking service, leave that to such sites as Agoda. Why do you presume to know what people's hotel preferences are?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
a447

Post by a447 »

Thanks to the info in this thread I have now been able to book accommodation in Pattaya over Christmas and New Year.

Thanks, GB.