Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Boys

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:36 pm You're leaving out the part about how so many of them send as much as they can home to Mama and the family. I've seen a great many boys who will practically starve and live in squalid conditions to be able to do that.
I probably am leaving them out, but the boys posting on Facebook tend to post pictures of themselves living high on the hog.
Posting pictures of treating the parents seem to be far rarer, although I did see one buy a large fridge recently.
Not mentioning names, but the sponsor declared his interest recently.... ;) [/quote]
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

I would love to meet with some of the guys I had sex with from the now closed Good Boys. I wonder what job they now have back at their home. If they’re making 400 baht at a dead end job, I’d love to help them out.
I’ll never know as they’re unreachable now.
Don’t forget, these guys who post their material wealth online help draw new ones to the scene in hopes of finding a sponsor or easy wealth. Some will have success but I would think the majority will not.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:39 am Don’t forget, these guys who post their material wealth online help draw new ones to the scene in hopes of finding a sponsor or easy wealth. Some will have success but I would think the majority will not.
To be successful, I think a working guy needs:
1 Good looks, body shape & grooming habits
2 To treat the customer well
3 Effective sales & marketing, including communication
4 A good work ethic

I suspect those who tick all 4 boxes do well.

All of these criteria are at at least partly under the control of the working guy.

For each of them, there are plenty of examples of how to do it well and on the other hand, how to do it badly.
For those who do it well, the earning opportunities are likely to be far in excess of anything else they could do.

Smile, shave, don't over eat & don't get tattoos (at least for the ones targeting the "cute" market).
Be good in bed, don't rush the customer and be pleasant to talk to.
If working on an app, have some good photos and try looking for customers during the day & evening, not at 3:00 am.
If working in a bar, wear something sexy, continually look for customers and at the appropriate time, suggest an off.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:20 pm Smile, shave, don't over eat & don't get tattoos (at least for the ones targeting the "cute" market).
For me, I would add get rid of those scraggly mustaches and beards. And if you insist on getting pierced, limit it to your ears. Be a person, not a caricature.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:03 pmFor me, I would add get rid of those scraggly mustaches and beards
When I wrote "shave", that was what I had in mind. Perhaps you were thinking of shaving elsewhere ? :roll:
Actually, I do recall offing one small cute lad from Winnner, who was looking quite good for his age, except for the long hair growing out of his butt. One big turn off that should be fixed by some waxing. If he wants to maximise repeat trade.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:08 pm Perhaps you were thinking of shaving elsewhere ?
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Jun wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:08 pm
Gaybutton wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:03 pmFor me, I would add get rid of those scraggly mustaches and beards
When I wrote "shave", that was what I had in mind. Perhaps you were thinking of shaving elsewhere ? :roll:
Actually, I do recall offing one small cute lad from Winnner, who was looking quite good for his age, except for the long hair growing out of his butt. One big turn off that should be fixed by some waxing. If he wants to maximise repeat trade.
That’s what I like about gay boys. They’re more likely to shave down there. Straight boys forget it.

I gave a sexy fem boy a razor and tried to explain that he would be more popular using it. I hope next visit he has learned to shave there.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Someone is planning some more travel. However, I think it's rather unwise to post a passport photo with all the details visible like this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=74 ... 0323222696
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:08 pm
Someone is planning some more travel. However, I think it's rather unwise to post a passport photo with all the details visible like this:
But it's not unwise to post details of someone else's passport on the open internet :?: :?: :?:
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:17 pm But it's not unwise to post details of someone else's passport on the open internet :?: :?: :?:
I have not posted details of someone else's passport on the internet.

He's posted details of his passport on Facebook which probably has millions of shady characters. I've just posted a link to his post. That's a link to information that he chooses to share. I made sure it was a link, since if he ever decides to hide some information, obviously the link will reflect that change.

Even though I don't know the guy, I messaged him suggesting that he hides at least the passport number and DOB.