Socks with sandals are bad enough but..........

Rogie

Re: Socks with sandals are bad enough but..........

Post by Rogie »

On a man - yes!

On a woman, who cares!!
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Although many think that socks with sandals are a fashion anathema there are legitmate reasons for their use. For one thing the streets are so filthy that socks can provide extra protection to the feet.
Many persons suffer foot infections, diseases or injuries that socks are a must, not a fashion faux pas.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I, for one, cannot wear any shoes without socks.
xiandarkthorne

Post by xiandarkthorne »

My socks and sandals are always matching. As are my 6" stilettos and my socks. I would never wear pink socks with my puce sandals or chartreuse high heels!
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

windwalker wrote:Although many think that socks with sandals are a fashion anathema there are legitmate reasons for their use. For one thing the streets are so filthy that socks can provide extra protection to the feet.
Many persons suffer foot infections, diseases or injuries that socks are a must, not a fashion faux pas.
If you are worried about filthy streets that might cause infections, disease or injuries then wear a closed shoe
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Normally I prefer moccassins to shoes howerver many people do prefer the breathability of sandals along with the protection of socks. And then there are those who clomp around in crocs, the ultimate fashion statement.