Has Beiber Fever Reached Thailand??

Doug

Has Beiber Fever Reached Thailand??

Post by Doug »

When this cute Canadian twink (Justin Beiber) first came on the scene, I figured he would be a flash-in-the-pan based on his good looks only. I thought he was over exposed and would burn out quickly.

He's everywhere! Performing before huge crowds in the Americas and Europe. Promoting his movie, "Never Say Never". Seen on every TV talk show, news show and entertainment shows. Acting in the TV drama, CSI. And recently he demonstrated his basketball skills at the NBA celibraties games and winning the Most Valuable Player trophy against much taller players.

The more I'm exposed to him, the more I'm impressed by his intellect, his wit, his character and his ability to roll with the hype that surrounds him. He proficient on the piano, guitar, and drums. The unique way he rose to prominence grounds him in hard work. He speaks English, French and quickly learns a bit of the language where he's performing.

I find his voice raw and untrained but the whole package is endearing and I believe because of that he is winning over more than the squeeling little girls. I think he'll be around for a long time.

It could be I'm attracted to him because he looks very much like one of the boy carracitures on the sign above the old Kaos/Vila Rouge.
Undaunted

Re: Has Beiber Fever Reached Thailand??

Post by Undaunted »

Beiber fever! Is it anything like Dengue?
Doug

Post by Doug »

Maybe. Don't you get dengue fever through a little prick?
Jason1988

Post by Jason1988 »

Which one is the little prick? :lol:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jason1988 wrote:Which one is the little prick? :lol:
Which one has the little prick? :lol:
luvthai

Post by luvthai »

I find him charming and he has talent has a great stage presence and would make a great bed buddy but his singing is over rated.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

It's amazing how the internet can change the world. First, Egypt is freed - and then the discovery of Justin Beiber...what next!

Justin Beiber's popularity has sky-rocketed over the past year and you can hardly hit the remote or pass a magazine rack without seeing his charming smile.

I agree Doug. His is a natural talent and has blasted himself across the universe all on his own. Only sixteen and every girl (and gay guy) on the planet wants his ass.

He's definately one Hot Tamale.
Doug

Post by Doug »

What would be the reaction in Sunee Plaza if one evening The Beib was seen strolling down the soi? Would the ladyboy screeches reach a new decibel level? Would the farangs develop maasive coronaries by holding their gut in too long?
shooter

Post by shooter »

Doug wrote:Maybe. Don't you get dengue fever through a little prick?
Beiber fever, so contagious he needs not prick you with his little prick to catch it!
painai2

Post by painai2 »

Justin who?