Where can I buy Boric Acid in Pattaya?

Gaybutton

Re: Where can I buy Boric Acid in Pattaya?

Post by Gaybutton »

christianpfc wrote:You need some germs to keep your immune system working, if you over-sanitize, you get the opposite effect: you get ill easier.
I'm glad to know that, christianpfc. From now on I'll seek out the filthiest towels I can find - you know, for my health. Would it be beneficial to go around the streets picking up dog turds bare handed - perhaps using them as a skin rub? Maybe we ought to reverse what we've been saying about some of the bars and insist they maintain the filthy restrooms. After all, many of us are not getting any younger and we should all start insisting on filthy restrooms to improve our immune systems . . .
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

christianpfc wrote: One of the great questions of the universe: how do towels that you use to dry your hands after washing (cleaning) them, get dirty?
If you pay attention to how most people wash their hands after using the toilet you will see that most have no idea how to properly wash their hands. I have seen many just quickly rinse with water and then dry their hands.
Do you want a tutorial on how to wash your hands? Many apparently need to learn.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:
christianpfc wrote:You need some germs to keep your immune system working, if you over-sanitize, you get the opposite effect: you get ill easier.
I'm glad to know that, christianpfc. From now on I'll seek out the filthiest towels I can find - you know, for my health. Would it be beneficial to go around the streets picking up dog turds bare handed - perhaps using them as a skin rub? Maybe we ought to reverse what we've been saying about some of the bars and insist they maintain the filthy restrooms. After all, many of us are not getting any younger and we should all start insisting on filthy restrooms to improve our immune systems . . .
Christian, you may have something there, at least as far as George Carlin is concerned. This is a very funny bit on the subject. I'm surprised GB didn't agree with you and post this himself.

Canadien

Post by Canadien »

christianpfc wrote:One of the great questions of the universe: how do towels that you use to dry your hands after washing (cleaning) them, get dirty?
It happens when someone who uses the towel before you did not clean his hands properly.
Canadien

Post by Canadien »

Gaybutton wrote:
I'm glad to know that, christianpfc. From now on I'll seek out the filthiest towels I can find - you know, for my health. Would it be beneficial to go around the streets picking up dog turds bare handed - perhaps using them as a skin rub?
Unnecessarily rude comment.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Canadien wrote:Unnecessarily rude comment.
Absolutely. And when I see a post as absurd as the one that prompted it, I'll be right there with another one.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

christianpfc wrote: You need some germs to keep your immune system working, if you over-sanitize, you get the opposite effect: you get ill easier.
Actually what you write is quite true in certain instances. For instance, use of antibiotics can frequently destroy good bacteria on the skin resulting in fungal infections, an not uncommon occurance. ** Likewise antibiotics can destroy healthy bacteria in the digestive tract sometimes requiring fecal bacteriotherapy* from an approved donor.

And there is mounting evidence that antibacterial hand and body cleaners may be doing more harm than good.

Here are but two links regarding good bacteria and health.

* http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... ransplants

** http://benchmarks.cancer.gov/2012/10/th ... -the-skin/
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

When taking antibiotics you should be sure to eat yogurt daily to replenish the good bacteria.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Actually what you write is quite true in certain instances.
Somehow I fail to see the health benefits of wiping my hands on a filthy community towel that has been sitting there for God knows how long, used by God knows who, and God knows what was on their hands. Thank's, but I'll pass. I'll just drip dry.