Older farangs and free sex

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by Gaybutton »

I can vouch for TomUK's post above. I know him personally and I have met some of the Thai boys he's talking about. He doesn't even bother with the gay bars at all and yet still ends up with boys - and I'm envious about some of them . . .
AnotherGuy

Post by AnotherGuy »

I have no doubt that free sex exists for older farangs. That you may give your boyfriend a small gift or that you invite him for a meal is just normal I think. I am not that old, yet but I encountered various opportunities to have free sex in Thailand. I am sure they exist for older farang too.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

For me, it happened again, and this time I've got a witness - RichLB. Just a couple evenings ago I was in RichLB's apartment. We were getting ready to go out to dinner. Meanwhile, his boyfriend had a few friends of his own there at the same time, one of whom is a lady boy. One of the boys was just my type, but I could see he wasn't interested.

It wasn't until after we left that RichLB told me the lady boy made it clear that he is really interested in me. I had no idea. I had paid her no attention whatsoever and had not even acknowledged her presence other than to say hello when I entered the apartment. The boys all stayed over for the holiday weekend. RichLB tells me the lady boy is still there and still saying, even to the other Thai friends, he is really enamored with me. Now the lady boy has even been asking for my phone number and saying that I'm really sexy.

Me? Why? I genuinely don't understand what it is that anyone would find even remotely sexy or attractive about me and I'm not making this up, embellishing, or exaggerating. Neither is RichLB. When I look in a mirror, all I see is an old, fat, unattractive wump. What in God's name are they seeing?

I can only tell you that since it happens often enough to me, that makes it virtually a guarantee that it can, and sooner or later probably will, also happen to you. So, based on that, for those of you who believe you're over the hill and have no chance at all unless you pay for it, in Thailand, well yes you do. I'm not saying this sort of thing happens to me every day, but it happens often enough to convince me that at least in Thailand, the chances are still there. I don't know why or what it is, but whatever it is, I can't make sense of it or explain it, but I'm glad it exists.

"I went to see my doctor. You know my doctor, don't you? Dr. Vinnie Boombatz. I said, "Doctor, every morning when I wake up, I look in the mirror and want to throw up. What's wrong with me? He said, "I don't know, but your eyesight is perfect."
- Rodney Dangerfield
Canadien

Post by Canadien »

loke wrote:Of course I agree you can find free sex , just not with bar boys , and most younger boys you meet away from the bars will also ask you for money thats a fact .

But you can get lucky sometimes as Gaybutton has experienced.

And as I also experienced , but not in supermarkets, in late night discos and karaoke bars. Never tried the saunas , I'm not into that scene.
Are you sure you are not a clone of canadien? Because, you have said what I have believed since I started following this thread.

I am not calling these other gentlemen liars, but I sure have a hard time believing that they get so much free sex. What decent looking young Thai is going to go to bed with a fat or decrepit Caucasian for free. NOT gonna happen in any society to the degree they espouse. There are certainly some chubby chasers who like fat men. I am most thankful for this because my boyfriend is one. But, as a general rule, I don't think that a young man will go to bed with older men without some cash changing hands.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Canadien wrote:as a general rule, I don't think that a young man will go to bed with older men without some cash changing hands.
As a general rule, I agree. Fortunately, rules are made to be broken. I'm certainly glad to be around, especially if it's a "my type" Thai guy, when he is in the mood to break the rule . . .
loke

Post by loke »

So the Ladyboy is interested in you GB , and for what reason ?

If you decide to go for it , what would the result be , free sex ? I would be surprised but since you're not into LBs we will never find out.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

loke, I thought I already made it clear that I have no idea what the reason could possibly be. And how would you know whether I am "into" lady boys or not? I don't remember confiding in you. My preference is fem boys, but I don't believe I've ever said I'm limited to exclusively fem boys. If you want to be surprised, you might be quite surprised at other types I like once in awhile.

In this case, yes, it will be free if it ever happens at all. That lady boy apparently is much more interested in me than I am in her. She's neither a bar boy nor a Gay Romeo boy.

It truly astounds me that so many farang absolutely refuse to believe that not all Thais are necessarily interested in us just for money. That is simply not true. As a matter of fact there are many. If you truly don't believe it, go to Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya or Babylon in Bangkok some time. Then tell me all about how their only interest is in our wallets. I'm sorry if you've never encountered any of the non-money boys, but they're out there. Your job, find them . . .
xiandarkthorne

Post by xiandarkthorne »

Canadien wrote:I am not calling these other gentlemen liars, but I sure have a hard time believing that they get so much free sex. What decent looking young Thai is going to go to bed with a fat or decrepit Caucasian for free. NOT gonna happen in any society to the degree they espouse. There are certainly some chubby chasers who like fat men. I am most thankful for this because my boyfriend is one. But, as a general rule, I don't think that a young man will go to bed with older men without some cash changing hands.
Canadien, try looking up the Silverdaddies dating website. You'll be surprised how many younger Thais are looking for "fat or decrepit Caucasian" (your words not mine) and all for free, too. I should know because I've been turned down more times than I can count because I am "too young" and/or "not big enough" (their words not mine).
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

It sure is a mystery to me, as well, but there are tons of young, very hot, Thai guys who seem to prefer us codgers. My first visit to Sansuk Sauna - where money is against the rules and I have never been asked or hinted at for any - amazed me. I saw several (to me) decrepit old guys trudging through the halls being chased by young Thai guys and disappearing into the private rooms with them. The same has held true for each subsequent visit. I guess the bottom line is that what attracts us sex tourists is not the same thing as attracts many Thais - and often it's not money.
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

This is a very well-known part of older / younger relationships. My own life of 67 years, and knowing more than a dozen "boys," has convinced me that these relationships work, but maybe not in the way we originally expected.

For comparison, consider man / woman relations, where the man is typically interested in sex, but the woman is seeking intimacy.

I think there is a parallel, where the older man goes looking for a cute / handsome younger guy, but the younger guy is not looking for that at all. He is seeking something emotional or psychological, and he wants it.

A while back, I wrote about a Palo Alto boy who seemed to have an emotional craving for an older man in his life. Perhaps oddly, he was not gay, not at all, though we had "fun" together --- that did not "count as gay." I realized later that I was his inverse...that my life always seemed empty and pointless unless I had some young man to love and fret over.

But he (the younger man) was not gay, and did not care about my looks, although I cared a lot about HIS. :P