Massage Shops Thread

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Massage Shops Thread

Post by Gaybutton »

pong wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:22 pm Dear khun lung GB-the this forum is back and working again-it went smoothly just a few mins ago for me. So now I just hope that no nasty trojans/hacks or whatever may still be hidden and now come in the clouds of this chromebook
Moses knows what he is doing and he knows how to find and eliminate nasty malware. He has already done an immensely painstaking check of literally every file on this board and as of today's date is still in the process of checking for malware before restoring some of the bells and whistles.

This was not the first time this board has had troubles, but this time was the most serious. I can honestly say that no board troubles ever resulted in malware ending up installed on the computers, tablets, and smartphones of any board users.

What I don't know is who hacked this board or why. I don't know what purpose the hacker thought would be served.
pong

Post by pong »

Most often they just take whatever they can get into and then ask for ´ransom´-a booty to pay to get it released again. Maybe it was just an amateur. or even a kind of examination piece for someone doing the training for becoming a hacker with diploma.
But as I always log in+out-also on the other forums, this time it gave 1st a message that login was incorrect but then a few secs later I got admitted to this empty field to write response.
Tomorrow morning back to BKK-bus ticket bought this afternoon. In supertown just 10 mins ago a kind of bingo and loud pahtee which I could not get clear what was happening. And also very unThai: a mate of a slim.small charming but for me too girlish Lao guy, a look-kreung from Khorat just said bluntly he could no get it up as being too drunk yesterday. Which would be a thing that even QR-codes or the like, as discussed in another thread would not reveil.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Getting the thread back on topic:
Mason45 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:20 am Jun, Which massage has the older guy working there? Thanks.
I think it may be called Niwat massage, but I've not noticed the name. It's diagonally across the street from TB Mansion, going towards Boutique Bravo. Has some plants outside.
He was rather good, but I usually go for someone far younger.

For example, I made a recent visit to Foxy Massage in Jomtien.

Good:
Nice selection of masseurs. I picked a particularly fit Lao guy
The massage technique was very good, including both the professional and naughty parts
Separate massage cubicle with walls and a door. No curtains here.

Bad: Despite me making it clear that I wanted a full 60 minute massage, we were barely past 30 minutes when he said we were finished. In the end, after my objections, it went to 40 minutes. I was showered and out of the door in under 50.
A dirty looking towel on the massage table. I was then given that towel to shower with.

After he's rushed through the massage, he gets to go and stand outside with the dozen or so other lads who are doing naff all, with no customers.
If they actually gave the customers a full 60 minutes, they might just generate some repeat business and earn more money.

The technique was fine, so just stick at it for the 60 minutes.

Think I will be back to Somjit next time.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:17 pm After he's rushed through the massage, he gets to go and stand outside with the dozen or so other lads who are doing naff all, with no customers.
If they actually gave the customers a full 60 minutes, they might just generate some repeat business and earn more money.
That is a perfect example of why I don't go to massage shops.

One advantage to living in Pattaya is I've had the opportunity to meet plenty of massage boys. Over the years I've met several who were exceptionally good. Those are the ones who get me as a repeat customer, but I have them come to me rather than me going to massage shops. Some don't work in massage shops at all. They are freelancers who do it on the side to supplement their income from whatever their regular job is. But that doesn't mean they're not good at massage. There are plenty of boys on the apps who advertise themselves as massage boys.

I don't care if I am getting the full hour or not. Sometimes it's less and sometimes it's more. I don't watch the clock. But if the boy does watch the clock, then no matter how good he is, that's the last time I'll ever be his customer.
Jun

Post by Jun »

If I'm paying for a 1 hour massage, I expect 60 minutes of pleasure, or certainly well over 50. Not 30~40.
The best Thai masseur I know used to work in the UK. He delivered a good massage, extras and always went a bit over the 60 or 90 minutes. He realised the value of repeat custom.

I also rarely go for a massage and when I do, in Pattaya it's usually at Somjit. I'd like to find another shop that still reliably offers a proper service.

Whilst I have plenty of boys visit me and do a great job, so far I have had more success with those who describe themselves as money boys, rather than as masseurs.
Recommendations for specific masseurs are welcome, particularly cute ones.
BKKDreamer

Post by BKKDreamer »

Gaybutton wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:18 am
Jun wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:17 pm After he's rushed through the massage, he gets to go and stand outside with the dozen or so other lads who are doing naff all, with no customers.
Over the years I've met several who were exceptionally good. Those are the ones who get me as a repeat customer, but I have them come to me rather than me going to massage shops. Some don't work in massage shops at all. They are freelancers who do it on the side to supplement their income from whatever their regular job is.
GB, what you wrote above is exactly my sentiment for having massages here in Jomtien. In my case since I am new here - I would change the first part of what you wrote from "Over the years..." to "Over the months..."

As I have written in previous posts - I expand on what you wrote by asking the massage guys who come to my place if they have friends that they can involve to expand the number of guys that I can choose from.

Also, I have this kathoy - ladyboy who sends me some of her bi-sexual and/or straight guys who need money and I pay her a finder's fee. Just last week, we expanded this circle from 1 (ex prisoner guy who is now one of my FAVORITES) to an additional Russian soccer football player who has his own Youtube channel. He is a lot of fun and very sexy - but I still prefer the ex prisoner.

There are many ways to be creative and still have fun in life....
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

BKKDreamer wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:25 am There are many ways to be creative and still have fun in life....
I am definitely impressed. You've only been here two or three months and already you've got more going than many ever do after years of traveling to Pattaya.

You may be a BKK dreamer, but it looks to me like those dreams came true in Pattaya.
BKKDreamer

Post by BKKDreamer »

Thanks GB - it is now actually 6 months that I am living here now.

My profile nick was made up from 2013 when I thought that I was going to win a COOL job in Bangkok for the organization that I worked for.
But, due to politics - even though I won the position - my name was crossed off the list by our Director General and the Bangkok job that I fairly won was given to a friend of his - who happened to be a female. Then HR told me, sorry, you have the wrong gender :<((

So, I eventually retired early, last year, and I realized my dream by myself to live in Thailand - but in Jomtien (Pattaya), which I GREATLY prefer over Bangkok. But I like that we are only 90 to 120 minutes away from Bangkok and we can easily visit BKK whenever we want.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Somjit Massage
90 minute oil massage
Good quality professional part and the extras were good as always

Massage area surrounded by curtains, but I've not yet had anyone in the next bay along.
Clean towels.
Duration approx 88 minutes, which is OK.

Grindr Massage Boy
Offers Massage at 1000
Despite apparently speaking good English, he doesn't answer my request about what service is included for 1000
Instead he's saying he can come to my hotel now
So I point out that I can get a massage for 300 next to my hotel
There's a slightly stroppy reply telling me I can get a massage there and finally admitting his massage includes intercourse.
No appointment made so far.

I'm not sure if he's used to customers agreeing to a 1000 baht massage without confirming the extras. Do people do that ?
That's certainly not the way I operate.
If the price is above that charged in the shops, the details need to be confirmed before we meet.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:50 pm I'm not sure if he's used to customers agreeing to a 1000 baht massage without confirming the extras. Do people do that ?
I don't know about others, but I certainly wouldn't. I too would not operate on the basis that I can merely assume what I'm going to get for my money from a massage boy who is a total stranger I've never even met. Not only do you not know if you're going to get that "happy ending", but you also don't even know if the massage part will be any good.

I would want to know much more and get a commitment that I'm going to get what I want, and let him know what will happen to his money if I don't, before agreeing to meet the guy. If he gets offended by it, tough luck. Plenty more massage boys where he came from.