Massage Shops Thread

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Massage Shops Thread

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:31 pmI would want to know much more and get a commitment that I'm going to get what I want, and let him know what will happen to his money if I don't, before agreeing to meet the guy. If he gets offended by it, tough luck. Plenty more massage boys where he came from.
Same as me then.

Everything works out fine if I limit my hookups to those who can answer all the questions and are polite. There are plenty of them.

However, the fact the guy even tries to get me to book a 1000 baht massage, without detail, suggests that either he has success with other punters or he's new to the job.

Another guy who stands little chance of getting my money responded to the question "Do you **** ****?" with the answer, "only if you go first". I think this one is forgetting who pays.

[Blanking out words is merely for this board. The actual conversation is explicit]
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:48 pm [Blanking out words is merely for this board. The actual conversation is explicit]
Where did you get the idea that you need to do that on this board? We're all adults here. I think we can all take it.

I've never objected to being explicit. And some apparently think mentioning the name of other boards is verboten here. No it isn't. I also see no need for f**k. Just say the fucking word . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:27 pm Where did you get the idea that you need to do that on this board? We're all adults here. I think we can all take it.
I know it's not required. Just my personal choice.
Some others, including yourself tend not to post specific details about preferences in bed.
This is the same.