Bar Reports

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Bar Reports

Post by Gaybutton »

bi-top wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:06 pm If that is what occurs in most of your app contacts, you certainly are a God.
My blessings be upon you.

I can't say it happens like that all the time. Sometimes I have to wait 20 minutes . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:24 pm I can't say it happens like that all the time. Sometimes I have to wait 20 minutes . . .
They are rarely that quick for me either.

Admittedly I usually book ahead, to allow time to freshen up. However when I am looking for a quick meet, they take more than 20 minutes.

There might be the odd exception who figures he can squeeze me in before going to his go go bar.

Usually:
"Can I come now ?" = Within the next 90 minutes
"I'm on my way" = I'm still in my room, but need to fake some progress.

How do you manage it ? Do you hand over a wad of brown notes ? Offer the hottest sex in Pattaya? Or are there lads out on the far side desperate for local clients?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:48 pm How do you manage it ? Do you hand over a wad of brown notes ? Offer the hottest sex in Pattaya? Or are there lads out on the far side desperate for local clients?
Ok, ok . . . So I exaggerated. I admit it.

For me the way it usually works is the boy shows up as quickly as he can. Often it really is only about 15 or 20 minutes. It is rarely more than an hour.

Actually, yes there are plenty of available boys on "The Dark Side" looking for customers. Most of the boys I prefer to meet do live or work over here and have nothing to do with the bars. I almost never invite a boy who lives or works too close, though. I don't want him just showing up uninvited. I've had problems with that before. Also don't forget there are many ways of meeting boys besides going to bars or using the apps - even at my age.

Also, there literally really is a boy next door - and I mean next door - who is very much my type. But I've never tried anything with him and he has shown no interest in me other than a quick hello when we encounter each other. I know better than to get involved with someone that nearby.

Hottest sex? From me? Surely you jest. More likely the boy knows he can use me to time an egg . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

A new freelancer was spotted on the premises at Double Shot.
This one seemed to be very popular with customers.

(Face not shown for privacy reasons. Definitely nothing to do with shoddy camera work or a slow laggy phone)
Jun

Post by Jun »

Divarium
They had one rather handsome lad who I hadn't seen before. I didn't originally go there looking for lads, but I was just considering offering him a drink. Then another farang who arrived before me made a move and seemed very pleased with his catch. So he should be. Good to see people having a nice time in the bars.

At about 10:00 pm, the music was turned up next door at The Palace and also at The Sun. The volume wasn't as bad as a few weeks ago and was tolerable at Divarium, so at least these bars were only inflicting excess noise on their own customers.
The Palace had some nice looking lads, but few customers. Which seems fair to me.

I moved on down to JQX and had a drink with a Lao friend, who was again wearing some tiny shorts and a sleeveless vest. The noise levels here were also OK.
bi-top

Post by bi-top »

I was in ToyBoys this weekend. 16 boys with about 12 on the stage at a time. Not a lot of customers, but had customers in and out while I was there.

Didn't the type of shorts worn used to mean something? Like whether someone was a top or bottom?

While I was near, I also went to the x-boys show. There were about 60 customers (!) in the building. I was shocked that it was that packed. It was a little more wild than I remember.
Jun

Post by Jun »

bi-top wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:39 am Didn't the type of shorts worn used to mean something? Like whether someone was a top or bottom?

While I was near, I also went to the x-boys show. There were about 60 customers (!) in the building. I was shocked that it was that packed. It was a little more wild than I remember.
I wasn't aware of the type of shorts meaning anything, but am open to learning.
The Toy Boys were all wearing underwear last time I was there, earlier in the month. Has that changed ?

What was the X-Boys show like? [Type of boys, acts etc] Shows usually miss the mark for me with too many lady boys. Then if there is something erotic, it's usually with some big muscular axe-murderer type, with the lights dimmed, performing behind a net curtain.
Give me some cute twink and full lighting please !
Unfortunately, putting a cute twink as the centrepiece of an erotic show is almost unheard of.

Of course, plenty of other people love the shows, as your customer numbers prove.
bi-top

Post by bi-top »

Jun wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:17 am
I wasn't aware of the type of shorts meaning anything, but am open to learning.
What was the X-Boys show like? [Type of boys, acts etc]
Boxers vs Briefs ... I remember vaguely that boxers indicated tops and briefs indicated bottoms. The reason I was asking is because I was sitting wit a boy in boxers that I have fucked before and he isn't a top.

I also remember somewhere else - that loose boxers were tops and tight underwear were bottoms. It probably has no meaning, just made me wonder.

As to X-boys ... there were no ladyboys in the show other than as a participant once. All of the boys are HEAVILY tatted except for one, and with the poor lighting, appear to be older guys in general.

They had a erotic shower show, a candle show, eat-the-candy-off-the-body show, a hula-hoop show (which was impressive because I can't make a hula hoop spin!), a big cock display, where all of the guys were on stage sporting erections walking around the stage following each other ... one boy came out in the audience to offer feels for tips.

OH! and a drum show where a boy with a dick as thick as my wrist used his dick to beat on a drum! hahaha The final show was a fucking show, with a semi-toothless twink that wasn't in any of the previous acts, getting fucked by an older muscle guy. The muscle guy then fucked this boy all through the audience, never losing connection, as they collected tips.

My complaint about the bar and the show -- the place stinks!!! It is a mixture of current smoke, and stale smoke from 1974. My second complaint is some of the action is at floor/stage level and if you aren't sitting on the front row, you don't see what is going on.

Other than the entertainment value of the show, there would not be a boy on this stage that would interest me to return.
Jun

Post by Jun »

bi-top wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:36 am Other than the entertainment value of the show, there would not be a boy on this stage that would interest me to return.
Thank you.

That's exactly my perception of the bar too, which is one of the reasons why it's usually about 3-4 years between visits. I don't go to watch old men in jeans, or the kind of show you describe.

There is one cute looking lad on Hornet who says he works there, but I might as well book him via the app, if I get time.

One would almost think it's illegal to put cute twinks in an erotic show, as no one does it.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

bi-top wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:39 am Didn't the type of shorts worn used to mean something? Like whether someone was a top or bottom?
As long as I've lived here I've never heard any such thing and it would take a lot to convince me that such was ever the case. I am not aware of even the most experienced bar customers ever saying anything like that and as far as I know no such thing was ever posted on any of the boards. If that was supposed to be some kind of clue, it was very well hidden.

And that would also assume the boy is either top or bottom. No other variations - only top or only bottom. What would the boy wear who is versatile and does both? What about boys who are neither - such as oral only? What would they wear?