Trump Supporters

Gaybutton

Re: Trump Supporters

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Up2u wrote:Someone explain this for me and he's gay.
It's easy to explain. He is a moron.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

PeterUK wrote:There's a line in King Lear
And more contemporary, among the comments by Will Rogers, one of his most famous was, "I never met a man I didn't like."

Will Rogers never met Donald Trump . . .
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I believe there are some members of this board from Florida.

Miami Herald Makes Devastating Donald Trump Announcement

"And another news outlet joins the Hillary Clinton endorsement club.

The Miami Herald Editorial Board has officially endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for president.

They were quick to note this wasn’t about picking the lesser of two evils. They addressed that first and ended it with a strong insult for Republican presidential nominee alleged unregistered sex offender Donald Trump.

‘It is not about choosing between a bad candidate and a worse one. The narrative that Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils is patently wrong. Ms. Clinton is a pragmatic, tough-minded woman of accomplishment and political conviction with a demonstrated mastery of policy. She is politically flawed. However, Donald Trump is a damaged human being . . . "

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/14/ ... t-details/
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:The Miami Herald Editorial Board has officially endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for president.
That is very significant. Miami is normally Republican because of the huge Cuban refugee and exile population. Much of Miami is known as "Little Havana." Most are vehemently opposed to normalizing relations with Cuba and that's a major reason why it has taken so many years to start normalizing.

For someone like me, who comes from that area, to see the Miami Herald not only endorsing Hillary Clinton, but to do so in strong terms - that is something I never dreamed of seeing - but there it is. Good!

Of course, we all know that endorsement really is not genuine - it's all rigged. RIGGED, I say!

To read the article, see: http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/edit ... 45747.html

Here is another excerpt from that article:
Miami Herald wrote:Mr. Trump’s demerits are well-documented — in print, on video, on the debate stage. And they are legion, so the CliffsNotes version will do:

The billionaire Republican candidate is a boastful, self-centered egomaniac who lacks a record of public service or familiarity with the issues. Indeed, he clearly seems to lack any political convictions whatsoever, except those of convenience.
Rogie

Post by Rogie »

Gaybutton wrote: That is very significant. Miami is normally Republican because of the huge Cuban refugee and exile population. Much of Miami is known as "Little Havana." Most are vehemently opposed to normalizing relations with Cuba and that's a major reason why it has taken so many years to start normalizing.
I could understand Cuban refugees in the early years of the Castro regime voting Republican as (I would assume) the bulk of them were those who could pay their passage, whatever that involved, and very likely to be supporters of the Batista regime. Fast forward more than fifty years it seems surprising this is still the case.

Anyway, be that as it may, here is a link to Havana's so-called 'High Life'... the yacht club buffet looks a mildly hi-so occasion, reminds me of the elephant buffet at the Surin annual round-up...

http://mashable.com/2014/12/24/havana-b ... R0vO0zikqs

Smiles

Post by Smiles »

Not a great environment for the claustrophobic. Like myself.

"I never met a man I didn't like."

Was Will a gay blade?
Actually, unlike Willie, I've met many G-blades I didn't/don't like. They seem to be everywhere.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Rogie, great pics of a bygone era.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

The 3rd and last debate:

And an intriguing MSNBC video regarding the possibility of a total landslide for the Democrats. Not sure if I can see such a defeat, but it's certainly what the America needs. A close win by the Dems, with the Republicans staying as the majority in the House and Senate would be ... well, 4 years a Clinton playing Obama.
(This video was taped yesterday, just before the final debate.)

Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )