UFOs - The Disclosure Project:Sirius

windwalker

Re: UFOs - The Disclosure Project:Sirius

Post by windwalker »

RichLB wrote:I know, we've discussed this before and I seem to be the only one convinced UFOs, alien visitations, and cover ups are real.
No, you are not the only one; I have a friend in Pattaya who also believes as you plus much more including Bigfoot, Yeti, Reincarnation, Ghosts and any and all paranormal phenomena. And, as you, does subscribe to all sorts of scientific books and web sites which report these events. Could it be that aliens did visit, interbred with earthlings and some of their latent genes may be found in the DNA of today's true believers?

Although I do believe in the existence of life, including intelligent life, in our Galaxy (as the rest of the Universe) it is impossible for me to believe they are now visiting the Earth or at any time in the past. Although it is conceivable that drones have been been sent by other civilizations during the past 5 billion years in search of new worlds.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Could it be that aliens did visit, interbred with earthlings
Why certainly. After all, it is common knowledge that beings from other planets not only managed to find us and even managed to come here, but also just happened to be sexually compatible with humans, were sexually attracted to humans, and even had DNA so similar to our own that interbreeding was possible. As does your friend, didn't you know that too?

It must have been quite a long time ago considering that today's aliens journey trillions upon trillions of miles to get here and then, once they arrive, keep themselves hidden from us and use the mechanisms with which all their space ships are equipped to assure that any photos or videos taken of them will be blurry and shaky.

A question about the alien interbreeding: Was it male alien to human female or female alien to male human? Maybe they are hermaphrodites with fully functioning sexual organs. I wonder if any of them are gay. Seems like a hell of a long way to travel to off a boy, although there are indeed some that are worth it. Do they know about Saranrom Park?

One more question: How come the aliens are always bald?

Shall I use the word yet again? Yes, I think I will:

Crackpot!
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Bob wrote: Your arguments and proof are, at best, underwhelming. We're back to the beginning, i.e., you believe it and no logic or anything else can convince you otherwise.
Actually, that's not true. Logic - something beyond ridicule and name calling - would succeed in shaking my belief. I assume you do not reject that there are abundant related phenomena and that it is likely intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe. What is left is the application of that logic you tout to demonstrate how these two conditions are unrelated. So far posters have countered with the time required for interstellar travel. That one is pretty compelling and I don't have any convincing counter other than the possibility that other civilization may have solved that problem. Others have posited that the vast numbers of hoaxes and observational errors explain the sightings. I assume that accounts for almost all of the "data" we believers see, but there is, in my opinion, far too many such reports to dismiss them out of hand. Now let's get back to your use of logic. Please present another plausible explanation for the phenomena. You don't have to "prove" it, I'd just like to be exposed to an alternative from the naysayers.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Gaybutton wrote:
RichLB wrote:Shopenhaur (spelling?) in the early 20th century argued that time, space, gravity, and thought are a singularity
Do you have a first name on him? I searched and I can't come up with anyone by that name, and I tried every spelling variation I could think of, who fits your description and I've never heard of him.
GB, hopefully Geezer will join the fray. He is familiar with this philosopher and may even know how to spell his name.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

RichLB wrote:GB, hopefully Geezer will join the fray.
I hope so - before he's kidnapped by the aliens . . .
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote:
windwalker wrote:Could it be that aliens did visit, interbred with earthlings
Why certainly. After all, it is common knowledge that beings from other planets not only managed to find us and even managed to come here, but also just happened to be sexually compatible with humans, were sexually attracted to humans, and even had DNA so similar to our own that interbreeding was possible. As does your friend, didn't you know that too? [/quote]
I do hope you know I was being facetious? All of the TV shows on the aliens and paranormal begin with could it be; what if; suppose that, etc. However, saying that, I am certain that RichLB could explain how the aliens can inject their presence into someone's DNA when they do those kinky sexual experiments during those abductions.

For those SiFi addicts the TV series Battlestar Galatica did, in fact, postulate that modern humans derived from aliens who looked just like them/us.

As far as Crackpot, I would not use that term to describe either my friend or RichLB.
I am not sure about RichLB, but my friend is completely serious is his beliefs.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:As far as Crackpot, I would not use that term to describe either my friend or RichLB.
I don't know about your friend, but I have not been describing RichLB as a crackpot at all. I've been describing the "science" he believes in as crackpot, not RichLB himself as a crackpot. Of course, I do believe several of these so-called scientists are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I think the cheese fell off of their cracker a long time ago.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

windwalker wrote: As far as Crackpot, I would not use that term to describe either my friend or RichLB.
I am not sure about RichLB, but my friend is completely serious is his beliefs.
Smile. Thanks for that, but don't worry. This debate is just for fun and so far everyone has been as good natured and respectful as I hope I have been.
Bob

Post by Bob »

What merits some non-crackpot discussion is the concept of whether there are life forms (intelligent or otherwise) out "there." If one believes in the biblical story of creation, then maybe not (and, I'd note for Rich's humor/edification, a whole lot more humans believe in that fairy tale than believe in visitation by ET's!); however, many scientists (even credible ones!) and mathematicians believe that the odds are close to 100% that some form of what we would call "life" is out there somewhere. The odds that the chemical/electrical incident that started it all here on earth was the only time it ever happened anywhere at any time is close to zero.

As concerns encounters with aliens here, no movie or alleged private encounter has ever surfaced to my knowledge that didn't include a description of an alien somewhat looking like man (couple of eyes, couple of legs and arms, a head on top, etc.). That alone makes me very skeptical of any of the stories. Plus, to be honest, it's usually some really stupid bastard that comes up with abduction stories). Add in the anal probes and we've now fully graduated to the crackpot level.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bob wrote:life forms (intelligent or otherwise) out "there." If one believes in the biblical story of creation, then maybe not
We can get into that too. Even if someone has absolute belief in the Bible, nothing I'm aware of in the Bible says Earth is the only place God created life. Maybe God has a few things He's never told us . . .