Winner Boys. Where is the owner or manager ?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Winner Boys. Where is the owner or manager ?

Post by Undaunted »

Jun wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:11 am
He's just not making it easy, as I have to turn up early enough to meet him and should I then decide to off a lad, I believe the off fee is 50% higher before 22:00.

The owner has this policy for a long time and for the very reason that has been stated before that he doesn’t want the bar boys all gone early....If you are unhappy with his policy go elsewhere :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Re: Winner Boys. Where is the owner or manager ?

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 am The owner has this policy for a long time and for the very reason that has been stated before that he doesn’t want the bar boys all gone early....If you are unhappy with his policy go elsewhere :!:
As anyone who reads the posts before replying might deduce, I have no problem with his policy of charging a higher off fee early in the night so that there are some boys on stage after 22:00.

The problem is that there are no boys on stage after 22:00, so his policy doesn't work.

I would provide some constructive feedback if there was a convenient way to do so. Of course, not everyone would understand the principles of being constructive.

Dodger hit the nail on the head. Thais need constant supervision when employed.