"I NEED MONEY FOR RENT"

Anything and everything about Thailand
pong

Re: "I NEED MONEY FOR RENT"

Post by pong »

Give a repeat a little more every time you are together-but NOT if the performance was less as last time. Works wonders. If its going to be many times-then set yourself an upper limit. This obviously means you start not with a high tip.
If you are repeat visitor (in the sense of coming back to TH soon enough) then make it very clear your last farewell present is just for once for the occasion. Perhaps even in small notes so he gets the idea you're simply clearing out the wallet as you're leaving.
Bit TiTs and there are no hard+fast rules for anyone anytime. Have had plenty of guys who were really glad to see me back. A kind of fixed dependable be it a little lower income is to be preferred by many above one time higher but you never know. Also in many places its very questionable if they exchange among them what you give, I've had many requests to ´already pay in the room´ as others would not even be able to glance (massageshops).
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

pong wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 am Perhaps even in small notes so he gets the idea you're simply clearing out the wallet as you're leaving.
I don't think so. The only idea a money boy gets is how to continue clearing out your wallet whether you're there or not.
Jun

Post by Jun »

pong wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 am I've had many requests to ´already pay in the room´ as others would not even be able to glance (massageshops).
Handing over a large tip in reception is a clear indication that extra services were probably provided.
Of course, there are a number of reasons why they might want to keep this discrete. Not everyone wants to publicise that they are providing sexual services for money. In some cases, the shop management might discourage this. And they might want to hide income from the leeches.

Where extra services were provided, I always thought it was natural to tip in the room. So that's what I do, assuming I have the correct change (obviously a simple HJ is not a 1000 baht service).
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

This is going to sound like a really stupid and/or naive question to ask, but what do you guys mean when you say "Extra Services"?

Honestly, and I mean this sincerely, and not as an attempt to be sarcastic, back when I was involved with offing boys A) money was never discussed, B) The scope (or nature) of the service was never discussed before hand, C) we enjoyed finding out each other's preferences when the time was right, D) the scope of services was considered "all inclusive".

I ALWAYS tipped 1,500 baht, and side-stepped the occasional request for additional money, regardless of who or what it was for. I never asked for "Extra Anything" . and never knew I wasn't already getting it.

I know there are guys out there who have some really twisted sexual requests, like having a boy crawl around on the floor naked on all fours barking like a dog whilst having a cucumber inserted up his anal aperture, etc., which, rightfully so, belong in the category of "Extra Services", but it doesn't appear that this is what you guys are referring to in your posts.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Note that I was referring to services at a massage shop, not an off to my hotel room.
For me, if I go for an oil massage, standard service excludes massaging my genitals.

Extra services might include a hand job and perhaps the masseur stripping off. I believe about 5-600 is appropriate there, since the service is not equivalent to full sex AND where they raise the subject, thry often suggest 500 or around that.

Some go to the gay places, which offer everything and hence the tipping is 1000 or more. I'm not an expert in this field, as if I want full service, it's usually in my hotel room, not a massage place.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:43 pm Note that I was referring to services at a massage shop, not an off to my hotel room.
For me, if I go for an oil massage, standard service excludes massaging my genitals.

Extra services might include a hand job and perhaps the masseur stripping off. I believe about 5-600 is appropriate there, since the service is not equivalent to full sex AND where they raise the subject, thry often suggest 500 or around that.

Some go to the gay places, which offer everything and hence the tipping is 1000 or more. I'm not an expert in this field, as if I want full service, it's usually in my hotel room, not a massage place.
Thanks for the clarification.

That makes sense.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Having established the lad has a shoulder injury, I met him again.

He provided the usual service and I gave him the normal tip. He made some fairly subtle comments about needing an x-ray and having to make a visa run today.
I ignored the comments, since my potential contribution in the form of advice on how to budget would probably be wasted.

I expect the "need" for an x-ray is driven by the hospital revenue targets, not health issues.
Also, the train now runs all the way to the Cambodia border for 49 baht. If I were that hard up, that would be the way to travel. Admittedly the ****s in Thai immigration there are so deliberately slow he may well miss the return train.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun post_id=99139 time=1580536878 user_id=142]

I ignored the comments, since my potential contribution in the form of advice on how to budget would probably be wasted.
Advice on how to budget money coming from a farang punter is about as useful as a screen door in a submarine.

If this boy has to do a visa run, I guess it's fair to assume that he's probably either Laotian or Cambodian, both of which are extremely poor countries where a few bucks out of a farangs pockets would feed a family. I'm not suggesting that you throw tons of cash at him, but understanding the shoes he's in may change your perspective a bit.

If he's a gold digger, and you're just into him for the sex. then you can both continue playing each other the way you are now. But if there's something that you genuinely like about him, aside from the sex, and he's a person of substance, you should just tell him he can stop with all the lies because you know the situation he's in, and don't mind giving him a little extra money once in a while to help out. If he starts asking for more than you're comfortable giving him, just be honest and tell him that. To be blunt, you can save the "budget lectures", because you haven't the foggiest clue what his real needs are. If you start communicating with him as a "person", he just may surprise you. Many do.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I have removed a personal insult/attack post. Those of you who wish to insult or fight with each other, do so by PM or meeting personally. But you are NOT going to do it publicly on my board. And if the person being attacked by PM shows me it has gotten to the point of being abusive, believe me, you are not going to get away with it there either.

I am getting very tired of warning the same people. Ok, maybe it's time to live up to my reputation and start banning offenders who think they're going to get away with defying the board rules.

Fair warning. If anyone does it again and then finds his membership deleted, are you going to blame me or the person you see in a mirror?

In any case I don't give a damn who you blame. You want to post a personal attack or personal insult? Go ahead. Then watch what I'll do next. If anyone thinks I don't mean it, try me.

If anyone is uncertain about whether a post you wish to submit is acceptable or not, submit it to me first, either by PM or Email. I'll be happy to let you know whether it is acceptable for this board. I think that's better than finding out the hard way.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:43 pm If this boy has to do a visa run, I guess it's fair to assume that he's probably either Laotian or Cambodian, both of which are extremely poor countries where a few bucks out of a farangs pockets would feed a family. I'm not suggesting that you throw tons of cash at him, but understanding the shoes he's in may change your perspective a bit.
I've been to places like Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar, so have seen how the poor live there. Myanmar is probably the poorest.

This lad easily has the potential to earn at least 10 or 20 times Lao GDP per capita whilst in Thailand. There is one other Lao lad who I first met about 9 years ago, who confided that he has bought property in Laos and expects to go home permanently in a couple of years. That's an example of how to operate.

The lad I'm referring to as the topic of this post spends money frivolously, including on tat priced up as premium goods and nightclubbing. About 3 years ago, in discussion with another farang, he also tried a sob story about losing 10,000 baht gambling. The farang gave him good advice and no money.

Also, you need to understand this lad is doing purely short time offs with me. He's always gone for short time. That should mean either a short time tip is sufficient for his needs, or he can earn more with other short time clients on the same day.

Some other lads have taken long time, which means they have a bigger tip and have built more of a relationship. These lads would be higher up the queue if I were to start making donations beyond the tip.
Oddly enough, none of the lads I have done long time with in Thailand have ever tried any buffalo stories.