"I NEED MONEY FOR RENT"

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: "I NEED MONEY FOR RENT"

Post by Jun »

The lad had been contacting me every few days after I left Bangkok.
Of course, that has stopped since I refused to assist with his "rent". So, a win win situation.

I expect the next contact will be to arrange short time, when I return to Bangkok.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

Wise practice. The boy sending this kind of messages to all his clients so don't be worry to much about it.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

"I need money for rent."

My response to that: "So do I . . ."
Jun

Post by Jun »

ISAC69 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:30 pm Wise practice. The boy sending this kind of messages to all his clients so don't be worry to much about it.
Well, he stopped contacting me.

However, if the requests for money became persistent, I would block or ignore him, rather like I did with a Filipino who tried it.

I guess when someone pops around to service your aircon, he's not expecting you to pay his rent as well as his bill. There's no reason to treat a short time money boy any different.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:20 pm There's no reason to treat a short time money boy any different.
I agree. If it's a boy I have known a long time and have gotten to really like and trust, if he's short of money that's one thing. A money boy I have seen once or twice on a paid off is quite another. I've even had boys from the apps try to get money out of me before we ever actually met. Not gonna happen. On the apps I block those boys knowing full well it won't take long to find another.

In any case, if you're taking a money boy, the only thing you owe him is the tip money for the time he spent with you. You owe him absolutely nothing else. You don't owe taking him off again. You don't owe having him sit with you or buying him drinks next time you are in the bar where you met him. You don't owe giving him your contact information. And for sure you don't owe taking responsibility for solving his money problems. If he's a money boy and you gave him at least the standard tip amount, then you've already done all you owe.

scenes from 'Treasure of the Sierra Madre'
Jun

Post by Jun »

The boy concerned now has a post on Instagram, with him outside Bangkok Christian Hospital, clutching a bill and a selection of drugs.
The accompanying text says "I will remember who help me when I have problems and I will forget who never help when I have problems too. If you don't help me don't ask me for fun, I'm not your toy"

1 I haven't received a request for help yet, although with poor timing, I will be in Bangkok soon.

2 I'm not quite sure what he has got, but he has 2 sets of tablets and an ointment. In the absence of any clarification, I should probably stay clear for a little while. I don't want to be on the same treatment.

3 I have to give him some credit for learning this much English. However, is final sentence shows a misunderstanding of his position. As far as I know, he's in the business of renting himself out for fun. He needs to manage his own finances, maximise earnings and save something for when he's in a different profession.

4 I presume he's already paid for this, as the chances of a private Thai hospital letting a non-Thai out of the door without paying for medicines must be near zero. So either he has saved some cash or found donors.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:12 pm The boy concerned now has a post on Instagram, with him outside Bangkok Christian Hospital, clutching a bill and a selection of drugs.
Oh...so now its the old..."stand in front of a hospital sign routine"

I'm a bit surprised at your continued interest in this guy. Just block him and be done with it.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm Oh...so now its the old..."stand in front of a hospital sign routine"

I'm a bit surprised at your continued interest in this guy. Just block him and be done with it.
Obviously, he enjoys the fem twink “boy” drama . :roll:

“You not buy me iPhone, you lie me, you not love me”....... :lol:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm Oh...so now its the old..."stand in front of a hospital sign routine"

My interest is solely due to him posting some quite hot photos on his Instagram feed and performing rather well in bed.
He's asked me for money once. If that became repetitive, he would be blocked.

Currently, I'm just bemused by his approach. I would have thought he would be better off firstly recognising where he is at, then just maximising his earnings and savings as a hooker, rather than having a sideline in begging. You would think posting pics of himself with pills and ointment might gain a small amount of sympathy, whilst putting many punters off.

Unless, of course some are dumb enough to send him cash.
Undaunted wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:56 pm Obviously, he enjoys the fem twink “boy” drama . :roll:
“You not buy me iPhone, you lie me, you not love me”....... :lol:
How come you are such an expert in fem twink boy behaviour ?
I thought you avoided them ? Or are you really offing them more than I do ?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I have some stupid friends :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"