App for 90-day address report, etc. - coming "soon"

Anything and everything about Thailand
traveller123

Re: App for 90-day address report, etc. - coming "soon"

Post by traveller123 »

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service

I never have a problem using the above link on my PC using Firefox
Select left hand box Notification to stay 90 days
Within the window scroll down to the red entry "I have read...... and tick the box.
Then click on accept at the bottom of the page.

I don't know if it makes any difference but I use Surin Immigration.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Thanks for the link. But, the thread relates to using a new "app" for iPhones and Android phones that is supposed to also available for doing the 90 day report with, for the future, additional eServices. However, as posted by Richsilver and GB, it doesn't seem to be working as intended.
traveller123

Post by traveller123 »

2lz2p wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:46 am Thanks for the link. But, the thread relates to using a new "app" for iPhones and Android phones that is supposed to also available for doing the 90 day report with, for the future, additional eServices. However, as posted by Richsilver and GB, it doesn't seem to be working as intended.
I just thought it might be useful for people who want to do the 90 day online
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

traveller123 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:50 am I just thought it might be useful for people who want to do the 90 day online
It is useful. Very useful and I'm glad you posted it. It's almost identical to the app. I haven't tried it, but I might if the app still won't work. I'm going to try the app again on Monday. I'll post whether it works or not. If it doesn't work, I'll try the online form. If that also doesn't work, then it's off to immigration to submit the report.
Daleinpattaya

Post by Daleinpattaya »

I wonder if the link provided by 'traveller 123' works for the requirement to check in at immigration within 24 hours after returning to the country? There seems to be a lot of items that you can click to go forward but I would have no idea which one to use.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Daleinpattaya wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:03 am I wonder if the link provided by 'traveller 123' works for the requirement to check in at immigration within 24 hours after returning to the country?
I wouldn't try doing that until a few people have asked about it at immigration and post what immigration tells them.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm sorry, but I completely forgot to try the app a second time. Now it's too late for this address report - I'm already within 7 days of the due date. Maybe I'll remember to try it again next time. I'll still tell immigration about the problems I had with the app, not that I expect it to do any good.

No problem for me to go to immigration as always to submit the report. For the 90-day address report I'm usually in and out of immigration in less than 3 minutes - and if I go at the right time, afterwards I meet RichLB for breakfast.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:59 pm Maybe I'll remember to try it again next time.
Will be interested in seeing your report on next attempt. I have not tried their regular online reporting as my last entry into Thailand was in 2008, so not in their database. But, for me, the reporting is very easy as I never leave the house - bf takes my passport to Immigration, hands it in to 90 day report desk, and brings it back with the new receipt with barcode. :D
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I did report it to the officer that issues the address report receipts that go into your passport. No big surprise, but the officer had no idea what to do about it or who to report it to. At least she knew about the existence of the app.

The only answer I was able to get, even when I asked if there is someone to report it to, was: "If cannot do online, you have to come here."

Ok . . .