New Bangkok Gogo Area

Anything and everything about Thailand
Trongpai

Re: New Bangkok Gogo Area

Post by Trongpai »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:35 am That part I can do without. Seeing the boys showing any interest at all in the ladies would turn me right off.
Lady customers also make up a good proportion of the customer base at Boyz Boyz in Boys Town. Asian ladies either Japanese or Korean seem to make up the bulk of them. They're often in all female groups of 5 to 7.

I was in Lucky Bar, Bangkok, this past Saturday night and was surrounded by squealing Asian lady customers. They spend a lot and pass out lots of tips. They also are getting increasing known for off'ing the boys.
pong

Post by pong »

The foto from trongpai is NOT Patpong, but probably, seeing the width of the road, Suriwong, which is also much older as Silom rd.
Also BKK-massage, also a new relocation of a haunt from old soi Hotmail has moved to that area (already open since april/may 2019) and is just beside it. In fact I think the end to end distance is few mtrs shorter as used to be in old soi. Many, many reports etc on all other fora re this.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

pong wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:31 pm The foto from trongpai is NOT Patpong, but probably, seeing the width of the road, Suriwong, which is also much older as Silom rd.
I don't know if the photo is authentic but this photo is on display at the new Patpong Museum and the caption read "Patpong Road, 1945". If you have proof that the photo is not Patpong Road then present you case to the museum staff. If you're right perhaps they have a reward for you.
deanagam

Post by deanagam »

Undaunted wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 am
As usual I stayed at the Malaysia hotel 1080 per night includes breakfast.1

The Malaysia hotel pillows are so tiny and few in number.
How does one go about using those in the pic as props, let alone to sleep on? The setting is almost monastic.
deanagam

Post by deanagam »

Screwboy is located immediately below Freshboy, next to the hotel entrance. You will not miss it if you walk along the corridor. Its entrance is blocked from view by the street level open bar and the stairs leading to Freshboy if you are walking along the street.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

deanagam wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:59 pm How does one go about using those in the pic as props, let alone to sleep on? The setting is almost monastic.
I always stay at the Malaysia whenever I am in Bangkok and have never had a problem. I have about zero interest in luxury accommodations. Other than "quality time" with the occasional "guest," all I ever do in the room is sleep there. As long as the air conditioning works and the shower works, that's good enough for me. I couldn't care less about the rest of it.

Usually there are more pillows in the closet. If that isn't enough, just ask them to send up some more pillows - and larger if you wish.

If that still isn't good enough, there are plenty of other hotels.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Too many pillows is a more common problem. I need one for me and one for any guest, so any others get in the way.
Of more importance -does the Malaysia have room safes yet?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 pm does the Malaysia have room safes yet?
No.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Trongpai wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:13 am I'm not sure why but the old gogos in this new area are doing better then they did at soi Twilight. More customers, more boys and more offs, but also more lady customers. Still remains mostly an Asian tourist destination.
I hope that doesn’t mean it will go the same way as Boyztown in Pattaya...
Captain Swing

Post by Captain Swing »

Trongpai wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:51 pm
pong wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:31 pm The foto from trongpai is NOT Patpong, but probably, seeing the width of the road, Suriwong, which is also much older as Silom rd.
I don't know if the photo is authentic but this photo is on display at the new Patpong Museum and the caption read "Patpong Road, 1945". If you have proof that the photo is not Patpong Road then present you case to the museum staff. If you're right perhaps they have a reward for you.

This video includes a visit to the new Patpong Museum and shows some of the displays there. It looks very interesting, though I doubt it features much about the most recent additions there--the kind we're interested in. The rest of the video won't be of much interest to most of you, but it's simple enough to fast forward to the museum visit.