Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

Undaunted

Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:37 pm
Jun wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:02 pm If they DO have a WMD programme, I would like to see that taken out.
Supposedly Iran is trying to make nuclear weapons. If it is true, that needs to be stopped, whether through negotiation or force. Iran cannot be allowed to become capable of using nuclear weapons.
Israel will never allow this to happen and they could care less what the rest of the world thinks (the rest of the world would be thrilled, but would never admit it).
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:37 pm
Jun wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:02 pm If they DO have a WMD programme, I would like to see that taken out.
Supposedly Iran is trying to make nuclear weapons. If it is true, that needs to be stopped, whether through negotiation or force. Iran cannot be allowed to become capable of using nuclear weapons.
Of course they are going to try to make nuclear weapons . That was the whole reason Obama stopped any chance of that for at least 15 years . No chance for them to make weapons grade uranium . Then Dump tore up the deal and of course they will probably start the process again. Even after Idiot Trump tore up the deal the Europeans stayed in the deal and monitored the agreement.

No enrichment for 15 years . Perfect, of course not, but it stopped their march to a nuclear weapon dead in its tracks for 15 years.

Dump fails at everything. N Korea is laughing at him while they make nuclear bombs and ways to deliver them. They have them now and all of a sudden we are worried about a country that has no chance of a nuclear weapon for many years.

China is back in bed with N Korea and we should be worried about Iran getting Nuclear Weapons. Rather then that we should be worried about bad actors that already have Nuclear Weapons.

We should be worried about China being the Dominant World Power. Xi is laughing at Trump. Trump has buried the farmers , many of which will never recover. China builds Islands anywhere they choose from which they will be able to launch Nuclear weapons which they already have.

And we should be worried about Iran. They are the least of the worlds problems.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Europeans should worry more about Iran. I believe their current missiles can reach the edge of the EU. The next iteration will presumably reach most of it. I would be quite happy if Trump decided to take their regime out. Particularly as Europe has become too dysfunctional to invest in defending itself.

Also, note the Iranians were bulldozing up all the debris from the crashed aircraft within 24 hours. That's a pretty urgent effort to hide the evidence.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:41 pm That's a pretty urgent effort to hide the evidence.
Iran has now admitted to shooting down the passenger jet and made an extremely rare public apology. They say it was a mistake, although several planes had taken off from the same airport shortly prior to this one and had flown out on the same flight path. Just why this one was the one that ended up being shot down remains to be seen. I didn't see any news saying whether more flights took off after this one had been shot down.

While I believe Iran did not intentionally shoot down an airliner full of travelers that had just taken off from their own airport, especially since the majority of passengers onboard were Iranian, I don't understand why Iran did not ground commercial flights in the middle of their firing off that missile attack.

From what I've seen on the news so far, the plane flew on for a couple minutes before going down and the missile was a shrapnel missile designed to explode close to the airplane and knock it out of the sky with shrapnel that would have pierced through the cabin, killing and wounding many passengers. The news also reported that the passengers that survived that blast were alive and conscious when the plane shortly thereafter went down.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Question: Is there anyone working in the Trump administration or directly for Trump who isn't in one way or another corrupt?

I can't come up with many names. The only name that comes immediately to my mind is Kellyanne Conway. I don't see her as corrupt - just fanatically stupid - that is, if she actually believes the nonsense she spews. I haven't heard much from her lately anyway. Maybe she finally has been told to just keep her mouth shut.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Gaybutton wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:50 pm Question: Is there anyone working in the Trump administration or directly for Trump who isn't in one way or another corrupt?

I can't come up with many names. The only name that comes immediately to my mind is Kellyanne Conway. I don't see her as corrupt - just fanatically stupid - that is, if she actually believes the nonsense she spews. I haven't heard much from her lately anyway. Maybe she finally has been told to just keep her mouth shut.
I see Conway on Foxnews and CNN regularly (Cuomo), she is the master of logical fallacies.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Suspected reaction from Trump supporter if senators agree to impeach:

https://www.facebook.com/12364806162592 ... 99?sfns=mo
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"