Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Undaunted »

I know a few posters on this thread and like myself they are not young nor particularly attractive at this stage in their life. So the question you need to ask yourself is simple. Why does a young man with little means want to be with an old man? ......Money, Money Money :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm I’m sure there’s no one else paying him. He’s old, 31. But I think he’s holding out hoping I’ll cave in. He asked for $500 a month and I offered $200.
The thing is he knows I adore him and love the sex. He saw my photos with a few boys here and there but 90% are of him. Plus he knows I own two condos here and have three bank accounts as he helped translate to workers etc. So he thinks I’m rich. Compared to him I am. He’s called me a selfish liar in the past. It’s probably true as when I first met him I opened a bank account for him but only transferred money once. Plus he thinks I’m selfish with the sex, but I’m the one paying, right?
Agreed. You pay for the sex, so your requirements need to be satisfied first.

He seems to have some attitude issues. You're paying him fairly for the sex and have additionally offered to pay $200 a month, which you have no obligation to do.

If he were then calling me a selfish liar whilst trying to take me for $500 a month, I would cut him out of my life immediately. No more meetings and no $200 a month.

Also, no second chances when he does the maths and decides to take your $200 per month, which seems inevitable when $200 is better than $0.

Also, if you off every eligible boy in Pattaya, some of them are going to be a delightful experience and also cause you no further stress after they have walked out of the door.

I'm a staunch member of the butterfly club. It's several years since I offed the same lad 2 nights in a row, although there are a small number of lads I see several times per trip. None of those have ever asked me for money after leaving my room.

I appreciate that this might become more difficult if living permanently in Thailand, or perhaps even with holidays which are now longer than previously. Visiting several ASEAN countries on those trips is another way to avoid an LTR.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:58 pm Bottom line is I realize he’s only interested in money and security I can provide, and I’m interested in the sex he can provide. He does it better than anybody I’ve been with so far, and that’s a lot,lol.
I hope you also realize your entire post shows you are rationalizing, apparently trying to come up with reasons to stay with him and either excuse or just disregard his bad behavior.

My advice would be to get rid of him - immediately. No further contact whatsoever.

But you are not going to heed that advice, are you? So, you've already fallen into the trap so deeply that now you truly don't really want to get out of it because you'll lose whatever it is you're getting out of sex with him.

Whatever you are getting out of your relationship with this boy, and as far as I can tell that is almost exclusively your happiness with the sex, that is not enough. Just about everything else sux.

What you need to do is stop giving him money at all, right now, other than standard amounts most of us give to the boys - 1000 to 1500 baht for short time, double that amount for overnight. And that's it. Nothing more. No more $200 a month. In the long run, you're not even doing him any favors. The odds are he's going to outlive you. Then the $200 per month ends. By that time he will likely be unemployable and he'll end up either back on the rice farm or rummaging through garbage cans with the rest of the garbage pickers, seeking anything he might be able to sell for a few baht and trying to survive on that. I can put virtually anything outside, no matter what condition it's in, and within an hour the garbage pickers have been there and it's gone.

The trap is you seem to be virtually addicted to sex with only this boy. And you know as well as I do - when the money stops, the sex stops. That's the trap.

The only way I can see to get out of it is to find another boy who also does whatever this boy does that sexually satisfies you. And if you're lucky, it won't be a bar boy or other form of money boy. And rather than allowing yourself become depressed over the loss of this boy, instead give yourself permission to enjoy the hunt . . .
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

From what I experienced and heard from others money boys are greedy. If you buy them a shirt they want shoes. If you buy them shoes they want a motorcycle. If you buy them motorcycle they want jewelry. If you send them 200 $ they want 400 $. If you increase to 400 $ they will request double that ... Endless requests and demands, so it's better to see the interaction between you and the boy as a sex transaction. You pay for the sex and he provides your needs, no less and no more. It makes things simpler without unnecessary complications.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

I recommend you to do experience tell the boy that in the next 2 or 3 months you will not be able temporarily to send him money and see what happens. If he cuts immediately the connection with you he is in for the money only and has no feelings for you at all and better to end it this way.

"patient or attentive to my needs as him. He’s not shy going around in public like some"

Of course he is. You pay him very well once you're with him and for repeated times you are an important well paying client so he treats you better than short time occasional customers.

"What I’m worried about is his looks running out over time."

Yes that's a good point and then you are going to end this relationship by yourself anyway so why not end it right now ? This connection with the boy is not going anywhere you are not permanently leaving in Thailand and he will not be your boyfriend anyway also he has unrealistic expectations from you which you can't / don't want to fulfill for him so it is not a good relationship for both of you think about it carefully if you really want continue this .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

ISAC69 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm I recommend you to do experience tell the boy that in the next 2 or 3 months you will not be able temporarily to send him money and see what happened.if he cuts immediately the connection with you he is in for the money only and has no feelings for you at all and better to end it this way.

Well said! When the money stops his need for you will stop as well :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rocket wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm Why dump him now?
Because you're still rationalizing. I would hope you are much too intelligent not to see that, but unfortunately it's obvious you have no intention of heeding my advice or the advice posted by everyone else responding.

The longer you stay with him, the deeper you get yourself into the trap.

If you ever encounter someone in circumstances similar to yours, what would you advise someone else to do? Would you advise him to stay with the boy or get rid of him?
Jun

Post by Jun »

ISAC69 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm I recommend you to do experience tell the boy that in the next 2 or 3 months you will not be able temporarily to send him money and see what happens. If he cuts immediately the connection with you he is in for the money only ....
About 2 pages earlier Rocket mentioned that the lad was threatening not to see him as $200 a month was not enough. So I'm fairly sure Rocket has figured out the lad is in it for the money and that no further steps are necessary to prove this.

My reading of this is that Rocket understands perfectly where this commercial relationship stands and is prepared to tolerate things that some of us would not, as the upside outweighs the downside.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:55 pm the upside outweighs the downside.
From what I'm reading, it's just the opposite.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

This is my impression too. I think Rocket is just rationalizing to justify why not to end his connection with the boy.