Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Jun »

Renting a different model every evening is one way to avoid any long term commitments. I suggest a first time visitor might want to do that.

I also keep notes on a little phone app, then after about 10 days, the better ones get invited around for another session.

In one case, a lad contacted me on Hornet, promising to do everything. Having realized we had met before 2 years earlier, I checked the notes.
I replied "last time we met, you refused to **** ** ****, on dd/mm/yyyy".

Refusing that service is quite rare and he didn't get another chance.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:47 pm Refusing that service is quite rare and he didn't get another chance.
I agree with your entire post. I wouldn't give him another chance either. If it was obvious that he flat out lied to me so that he could get me to take him, I would probably go ahead and give him his tip anyway, but no second chances.

Do you remember what you did when you realized he was not going to live up to what he promised to do?
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:02 pm Do you remember what you did when you realized he was not going to live up to what he promised to do?
According to my notes, he provided some of the usual services, so he got the minimum tip.

These days I'm usually much more thorough in defining expectations on phone apps, so after the boy tells me what he does, I explain "No ****, no tip", "No **** no tip" OK ? And make sure he agrees.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 am I think he’s different
Oh please! "Not this boy. He's different."

I wish you knew how many times I've heard that. Guaranteed - he's no different from the others. I'm sure you'll argue with me and tell me all about how he's different, but the fact that you probably won't be seeing again is a lucky break for you.

As for your physical attraction to him, that will pass as soon as you meet another boy of your dreams. And sooner or later you will.

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 am If I’m with another boy, I think of him.
"I was in bed with my wife. We couldn't get anything going. I said, 'What's the matter, can't you think of anyone either?'"
- Rodney Dangerfield
Jun

Post by Jun »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 am So it looks like it’s over as he won’t see me, as I not pay him enough. I have to try to replace him and I know it won’t be easy, if at all possible.
As you are paying him well, him refusing to see you only makes sense if either he has someone else paying more or if he believes you will cave in and start paying more.

Perhaps he's successfully taking another guy to the cleaners ?

If not, then I imagine he will cave in shortly. In the meantime, I would do what I always do and sleep around.
I also get almost no issues with boys asking for money. The last one was a Filipino who got cut off. Every Skype conversation quickly came around to money, so I blocked him.

I also don't understand why bar boys go to the middle East. In the past, harems were stuffed full of infidels, as locking non-believers up for sex was considered OK. From the stories we hear, bar boys don't get a fair deal either.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm I’m sure there’s no one else paying him. He’s old, 31.
The boy is well passed his sell by date and you don’t really know how many other old fools he is already receiving money from. As to being rich these boys believe all farang are equally wealthy. As for your 2 condos he should feel sympathy for anyone owning property in the current market. “There is no fool like an old fool “. :roll:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 amNow he says he owes money because he was caught in Bahrain I think.working as massage boy. And now he must go to Korea to pay off the debt.
I will take all the boy is saying very suspiciously, money boys will make up all sort of stories to make their clients sorry for them and extract as much as they can, I guess he decided to cut of the connection with you because you don't pay him what he wants. Better this way. I know it is easier said than done but you should forget him and move on.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Far from derailing the topic , you've turned it into an interesting topic. You've got a lot of good advice . Stick to your current plan and you won't be hurt badly financially. Fall off the wagon and provide more money especially when you are not present in Thailand and you will probably be hurt badly.

If in the near future you intend to make Thailand your permanent residence , then you can look for ways to form a permanent and long lasting relationship. There are members of this Board who have been lucky enough to do this and you can certainly learn from their mistakes and eventual successes.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:48 pm In the meantime it’s butterfly time and I’m sorry to have derailed the topic.
That is the best thing to do. He managed to survive before you ever met him and he'll manage to survive now. You said you've seen his passport and he's been to the places he said he's been. That's fine except for one little thing - how can you be sure what he was doing once he got to those places? If he's so broke, where did the travel money and plane fare come from? Somebody gave it to him and I wouldn't be surprised if that somebody was waiting for him at the airport when he arrived. And three guesses what he was doing the whole time while he was there.

Maybe I'm being unreasonably skeptical, but unless he can prove to me, and I mean prove, what work he was doing, where he was staying, and how he got the job in the first place, he's already received the last baht he would ever get from me.

When a money boy keeps constantly coming up with reasons why he needs more money, I believe nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Well, young man - you have all these problems? Prove it. How did these problems become these problems? And even if you can prove it to my satisfaction, you can forget all about your problems becoming my problems.

In any case, his life is not your responsibility or your problem. Don't let it become so. Move on. You would be a total fool to let sexual attraction become the focus of your life. From everything you've said, I see this boy as a disaster waiting to happen. Get out of it now, while you still can.

By the way, that photo you use next to your screen name. Is that him?
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:40 pmYou would be a total fool to let sexual attraction become the focus of your life.
Interesting point of view, Many falangs confuse sexual attraction with love , Great repeated sex with the same boy doesn't mean there is real feelings between you two necessarily. If he really likes you he wouldn't insist that you stay with him or he we will come to your country, but he wouldn't insist constantly for money requests .You really need to move on eventually you will find other boys who you have good time and sex with.