Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
BillyGoa

Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by BillyGoa »

Where can I meet those cute skinny smooth Asian fem boys? I haven't been to Pattaya yet (coming in February). From what I gathered in this forum I understand there are 3 club areas but different clubs cater to different desires etc.

So 1st, which clubs would have these type of boys? And 2, where can one meet them outside the club?

Thanks.
Gaybutton

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Gaybutton »

That will be the least of your problems. You'll find the types you seek virtually everywhere. Your only problem will be deciding which boy(s) you want. As for the bars, I think your best bet will be to stick with Sunee Plaza and Jomtien Complex, although it can't hurt to also try Boystown.

You'll also find more such boys than you can handle on the apps. If you don't already have them, download Planet Romeo, Grindr, Hornet, BlueD, and JackD. Everybody has their favorite apps, so try all of them. You find your type on Facebook too.

You don't even have to wait until you are in Thailand to start chatting and making connections. I think the easiest to search in Thailand from your home country is Planet Romeo. Just open Planet Romeo, click Travel and type in Pattaya.

When I say virtually everywhere I mean everywhere - hotel staff, restaurants, shops, malls, convenience stores - you name it.

Most of the boys speak at least a little English, some surprisingly well. Just speak slowly and clearly, using simple words and no slang.

If you've been reading this board, be careful of falling into the traps. If you get any "red lights" move on to the next boy. If any start asking for money before you even get here, break off contact and move on. Don't let yourself fall in love either. That's one of the worst traps that happen to inexperienced farang in Thailand for a holiday.

I think your post will get plenty more responses and you'll find people here willing to help you.

If I'm available and if you want, I'll be happy to help you myself - and I speak Thai well enough and have a car to do that with. Just send me a PM or Email. If I have time, I'm always happy to help newbies, show people around, and introduce to other resident farang - all of whom will be glad to show you the ropes, go to bars with you for your first time, and help you avoid the pitfalls and traps.

We'll be glad to help you experience the holiday of your life - and don't be surprised if you find yourself trying to fight back tears the day it's over and you have to return home.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

BillyGoa I suggest in Sunee Plaza the best place is Winner Bar; in Boyztown there is Cupidol; in Jomtien Complex try Lucky Bar although there are many bars in the Complex with your type.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
BillyGoa

Post by BillyGoa »

Thanks for the advice and warm welcome. This forum seems to be the warmest. I'm glad I stumbled here.
BillyGoa

Post by BillyGoa »

Undaunted wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:06 am Image
Exactly!....
Jun

Post by Jun »

Winner Boys is a good recommendation, however at times the first impression can be poor, with just a couple of moderately overweight lads on stage. It is necessary to be patient and look around the bar. The nice twinks may be sitting with customers or near the bar. Eventually some will return to the stage.

All previous recommendations are good. However, I think chatting with lads before you visit is often a waste of time. Whilst some may remember and message you as soon as you arrive in town, others don't schedule their life beyond the next 2 hours. Marking a few favourites is the most I do.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:28 pm I think chatting with lads before you visit is often a waste of time.
I disagree, especially if we're talking about a first timer getting ready to go to Thailand. These chats can provide an excellent way of seeing how the boys communicate and phrase their English. It also provides an opportunity to line up boys before even coming to Thailand and getting a good idea of the types that use the apps. I think these apps are a great advantage to gay farang coming to Thailand for the first time.

That doesn't mean you are forced to actually meet any them personally if you decide not to. Just don't commit to anything or give any of your personal information, such as your real full name, your Email address, telephone number, the exact dates you'll be in Thailand, where you will be staying, or anything else. Be noncommittal. I think it would be wrong to make promises you may not want to keep - so don't make promises. I wouldn't go any further than something like "I hope we will have a chance to meet."

And make sure you stay noncommittal. If on the apps you spot the boy you've dreamed about all your life, I wouldn't recommend promising a thing. The boys know how to play the game too. You can't put your faith and trust in a stranger, no matter how well he tells you what you want to hear.

Years ago, I knew one boy who used to carry around 5 mobile phones - 1 for each of his farang - and of course none knew about the others. They all thought it was a monogamous relationship. WRONG!

Be cautious.

Miller: "You don't trust anyone, do you?"
Stavros: "That is why I have lived so long."
- David Niven (Miller), Anthony Quinn (Stavros), 'The Guns of Navarone'
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well, one advantage of forums is the ability to read and consider both sides of a debate.

One other point - it's very tempting to visit gogo bars on the first nights of a trip. A good chance to see many boys, find out what the bars are like and so on. I went straight to a gogo bar on my first ever trip and thought I was in some kind of paradise. Many cute slim twinks, no tattoos and a bargain at almost 70 baht to the pound in those days.

So if the first few nights are spent checking the bars, chatting to boys before arriving is less of a priority.

Of course, if you do chat beforehand, don't set expectations too high. One experienced farang friend was chatting to a lad for a couple of weeks and then had the lad complaining as he didn't get a welcoming present. The lad was behaving like he was going to spend the entire holiday with the farang. I can't quite remember if that encounter was terminated before or after the first session in bed.

Also, many of the lads will push to meet you again and again, with various persuasive arguments.
Just remember, that when they want to meet you again and again, that is only on the presumption that they get tipped. So don't be pressured.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:46 pm many of the lads will push to meet you again and again, with various persuasive arguments.
Just remember, that when they want to meet you again and again, that is only on the presumption that they get tipped. So don't be pressured.
I entirely agree with you on that.