Club in Boystown

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Club in Boystown

Post by Jun »

Do you mean A-bomb ?

Every time I see their staff near the door, they are large muscular lads. So I've never set foot inside, despite having walked past many times.
Josan

Post by Josan »

"they are large muscular lads"

That is true but as to what they will do is a different story. Once away from the club on the way to your hotel they will expand on their available skills!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

rocket wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:01 am Maybe it is A-Bomb, I’ll be going there this week and find out for sure.
It is A-Bomb indeed. Was there saw the boy from the former Goodboys......Btw....his big cock is mostly silicone.

A-Bomb is a good alternative to Nice Boys.....Same look, same age group.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

The problem is that their boys/men wear jeans on stage. I saw a few outside who would be worth a further look, but then I go in (a few times per year) and point out to staff that I want to see boys in underwear, and tell them I will go to a bar that has boys in underwear.
Jun

Post by Jun »

christianpfc wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:39 pm The problem is that their boys/men wear jeans on stage.
That's a second problem then. 1 Big scruffy out of shape lads AND 2 they are overdressed.
I agree with Christian. What's the point in paying gogo bar prices go watch boys in jeans, when we can do that outside for free ?

I would like to see a gogo bar with twinks and full on nudity. It can't be moral standards stopping this, as Pattaya has loads of girlie gogo bars with naked dancers. Meanwhile, boy bars offer Speedos, shorts or jeans
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jun wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:12 am
I would like to see a gogo bar with twinks and full on nudity.
O.M.G. what a horrible thought sissy twinks naked....Yuck!
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:20 am O.M.G. what a horrible thought sissy twinks naked....Yuck!
I didn't specify sissy. And if you didn't like it, there might still be 9 other gogo bars in Pattaya.

Even without your custom, I suspect such a business might do rather well
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:31 am I didn't specify sissy. And if you didn't like it . . .
Now now, don't get upset. Did you forget that the rest of us have to like and dislike the same as Undaunted's tastes . . . ?

You might also want to get Undaunted's contact information. That way, before taking a boy off or even calling him to sit next to you, you can send his photo to Undaunted to make sure the boy meets his approval . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:44 am Now now, don't get upset. Did you forget that the rest of us have to like and dislike the same as Undaunted's tastes . . . ?
Undaunted makes sure we cannot forget :roll:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:44 am
Jun wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:31 am I didn't specify sissy. And if you didn't like it . . .
Now now, don't get upset. Did you forget that the rest of us have to like and dislike the same as Undaunted's tastes . . . ?

You might also want to get Undaunted's contact information. That way, before taking a boy off or even calling him to sit next to you, you can send his photo to Undaunted to make sure the boy meets his approval . . .
My rule of thumb is rather simple if “he” would fit in well with the others in Winner GoGo......”He” would surely be a No Go!.....clothes or not.