1 week Pattaya

Anything and everything about Thailand
atri1666

1 week Pattaya

Post by atri1666 »

Booked very early my flight with Etihad for 1280€. All flights with Dreamliner. A little suite for everybody and big enough even for me. Nice staff and good food also. Before stayed one night in the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. I saw already better executive lounges. All flights in time. In Frankfurt had free buggy and Abu Dhabi big wheelchair. Can not walk long distances anymore. Bangkok got some expensive money from ATM. I used Cherry Taxi. 1000 baht only incl. tolls. Good big car. 09.00 am landed and 10.45 already in Jomtien Complex. Short greeting to Erika sitting outside and quick check in in Zing Resort. I took poolsuite. Till now no noisy music to hear but lots of raining. Because was tired had a lot of naps. First dinner had in Zing Restaurant. Farmers omelette and BBQ chicken wings. Reasonable priced. Wifi is good working but must change selection when you change position in hotel. The boys must be "dry“ because had around 40-50 contacts in Grindr and Planetromeo. In the morning will look for buffet.
Gaybutton

Re: 1 week Pattaya

Post by Gaybutton »

Good to have you back in Pattaya. I hope you have a great time.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Yes I was not here for 3 years. I see around the same time we have thunderstorm and heavy raining. Some times without electric lights are still evident. This visit is mostly for shopping and have good food. I like the bed here and the lift. It is very high like my bed at home. Easy to get up. No problem to have fun with up to 3 young men.....Bathroom has tub and shower. Laundry not expensive. Staff very friendly.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Yesterday afternoon i walked around with old friend. Many years before he was for 8 years my boyfriend. I paid him once WatPo massage school. I had pedicure opposite Gaga Bar. Nice to watch a lot of young men. In Dicks Cafe still one waiter i know many years. Short stop in pharmacy and changed expensive Thai Baht. Bought some soda water. Dinner in Zing. I took special hotstone lambchops. I must do again. Still wait for the boy who wanted to visit me.....Something never change.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

The day started with a good breakfast. Now had a second one unexpected with a big banana. So could start every day. For the good performance I gave 1000 baht instead of 500.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

atri1666 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:12 am For the good performance I gave 1000 baht instead of 500.
Actually, I think most of us would agree these days "tip for boy" should always be at least 1000 baht.
odd

Post by odd »

I agree
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

atri1666 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:12 am The day started with a good breakfast. Now had a second one unexpected with a big banana. So could start every day. For the good performance I gave 1000 baht instead of 500.
500 Baht is an insult; 1000 Baht is a minimum as Gaybutton stated.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I have given 500 baht if boy is a disaster....”Here is 500 now leave” :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I don't think he meant any insult or harm. I think he simply was not aware of the going rates.

Undaunted wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:11 am I have given 500 baht if boy is a disaster....”Here is 500 now leave” :!:
I suppose that depends on what constitutes a "disaster" (although I dislike using a word Trump so often uses). Fortunately for me it is rare, but if it is a case of a boy not living up to agreed expectations or is otherwise a disappointment, he still gets his full 1000 baht, but I won't see him again. If a boy flat out lies to me, he gets taxi fare and that's it - but so far that has never happened.

Another example of a boy I won't see again, and this has happened to me more than once, I don't care how appealing to me or how good he might have been, but when the pleas for money get started, especially if it is very soon after first meeting him, bye-bye . . .