How Many Duds Have You Experienced?

Anything and everything about Thailand
firecat69

Re: How Many Duds Have You Experienced?

Post by firecat69 »

fountainhall wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:30 pm I suppose I could use gay romeo but I hate the new format and just cannot be bothered with the site any more. Grindr, Hornet, Jack'd and Blued - in reverse order - work very well for me.
I hate the new gayromeo also but once in awhile still find the old site useful. https://classic.planetromeo.com
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Thank you, firecat69. Very useful.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I put it this way:
20% of boys I would not want to have sex with again (boring in bed, space-time confusion or other non-sex issues)
60% maybe I would want to have sex with again (gorgeous body but poor activities, give us a second chance)
20% definitely I would want to have sex with again.

Numbers are similar for free and paid encounters. I do not talk about activities or money unless the boy starts.

I like slim or muscular boys, brown skin, warm and dry skin, no body hair, preferably short hair on head, short fingernails...
Often I go into a gogo bar and do not see a single boy I would pay for sex. One could estimate in Pattaya (Eros, Winner, Nice, Power, Toy, Cupidol, X-Boys, Dream Boys) 1 out of 20 boys is my type.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

On the second to last day after a trip to Thailand back before I came to live here I offed a lad from Jupiter and had a just fair time back in the room, nothing to write home about. He was not all that friendly or fun to be with. I had no intention of offing him again but ran into him by chance and felt I had an obligation. Not being a total dud I agreed to taking him off again. He was my type and was attractive but just a dud in bed.

Wow, from the start this was not the same person and not the same experience. He exceeded all my expectations and it turned out to be the best off in over of month of offs in Bangkok and Pattaya. He stayed the night and we did it all over again in the morning.

That experience stuck in my mind and since I've often given duds a second chance but none have had such a dramatic reversal of dud to perfect since. Some have improved a little but most have stayed the same, dud then, dud now.

My percentages (paid and free) are very much like Christian's but put another way I find 1/3 hit the mark and 2/3 don't. Still, I'm not complaining and have been and continue to be happy to have the opportunity to engage a group of attractive (my type) guys in numbers and quality that living in USA would be impossible.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

Thai boys in general are reserved and shy by nature
it worth sometimes to give them a second chance because once they know you better and the chemistry between you two is better they can be a great fun and short time can be develop to LT .
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

christianpfc wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:35 am
I like slim or muscular boys, brown skin, warm and dry skin, no body hair, preferably short hair on head, short fingernails...
Your in luck with the brown skin, Christian. ;)