Wonderful Evening in Sunee

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Wonderful Evening in Sunee

Post by Undaunted »

Early this evening I went to the night market on Thepprasit.....after an hour or so I went to Sunee and Double Shot bar had a sign out front beer 45bht...Mixed drinks 50bht....happy hour till 10:30 PM.....you get a real good drink...I started with a G&T....it was not very busy..I drank my drink and just relaxed.....another G&T...then a close friend from Denmark who had fallen on bad times walked by. He had been gone for 8 years.....I said hey!....he went to shake my hand. I said fuck that and hugged him....we...drank and...took comfort in each other's company...how sweet it was!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
readerc54

Re: Wonderful Evening in Sunee

Post by readerc54 »

Undaunted wrote:..then a close friend from Denmark who had fallen on bad times walked by. He had been gone for 8 years.....I said hey!....he went to shake my hand. I said fuck that and hugged him....we...drank and...took comfort in each other's company...how sweet it was!
We all enjoy eye candy, but never are we more alive and truly human than when we recognize an old friend, blind to the ravages of age or circumstance. We see only our companion and relish in his company.