BTS Free Rides & Extended Hours for New Year's Eve

Anything and everything about Thailand
thaiworthy

BTS Free Rides & Extended Hours for New Year's Eve

Post by thaiworthy »

Free rides for New Year on BTS and BRT!
from 12:00 hrs. on 31st Dec. 2016, until 12:00 hrs. on 1st Jan. 2017.

Special! For this New Year’s Eve, BTS is extending SkyTrain service
until 02:00 hrs. on 1st Jan. 2017. (BRT service as normal, from 06:00-24:00 hrs.)

http://www.bts.co.th/customer/en/07-new ... 1&show=297
pong

Re: BTS Free Rides & Extended Hours for New Year's Eve

Post by pong »

AND-its even more! I just read in another forum (every now+then I (still have to) do the rounds of loads of such thingies about TH-tourism/travel etc:
ALSO MRT (=metro, and now also the skytrain look-a-like purple line to faraway Nonthaburi) AND the ARL=Airportlink will be free for all between same times. Christian take note-thats your chance on geizistgeil genau wie schwarzfahren aber dann ohne Strafe-bedrohung).
It even involves all of BRT-the original note only told about the BMTA-owned outer stretches (most of you will be completely unaware about this weird situation-and also not have the faintest clue of why to go that far out), the old inner core is privately owned!
Sawasdee phi-khao to all and lae go sawasdee phimai duay!
There is still daily all-day FREE travel on most of the old red (no fan, no AC) BMTA citybuses and 3d cl. seats in local trains (for Thai only-in practice for anyway who looks Thai), untill 1/4 for now.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

pong wrote:Christian take note-thats your chance on geizistgeil genau wie schwarzfahren aber dann ohne Strafe-bedrohung).
Thanks for thinking of me, but I spent New Year in Hua Hin and might avail myself of the free Ferry to Pattaya.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Tried this myself for the first time last night. They hand out a free ticket.