Thailand Vegetarian Festival - October 1-9

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Thailand Vegetarian Festival - October 1-9

Post by Gaybutton »

Thailand's annual Vegetarian Festival runs this year from October 1 through October 9. The festival takes place throughout all of Thailand.

Look for these yellow markers to indicate food stalls selling vegetarian specialties.

TomUK

Re: Thailand Vegetarian Festival - October 1-9

Post by TomUK »

Do you know if there are any special events in Pattaya? Will there be anything on Beach Road? I arrive on Saturday 8th October in the evening and if Beach Road is closed for traffic it will make it a bit more difficult to get to my hotel.

I do love vegetarian festivals. I always find that eating plenty of vegetarian food makes a bacon butty taste so much nicer.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TomUK wrote:Do you know if there are any special events in Pattaya? Will there be anything on Beach Road?
Nothing I know of. I haven't seen anything announced. My guess is there won't be much of anything special along Beach Road this year. Pattaya is on a kick to get rid of the beach pushcart vendors and most are already gone. However, I am seeing many restaurants and food stalls displaying the yellow banners, so I think you'll have plenty of opportunities to try some of the specialties.
Moses

Post by Moses »

At past year there was evening market with vegetarian food alongside Beach Road (from Central Festival till Walking). Only one day, sorry I forgot: it was last Friday or last Saturday evening...
Local private gay guides and companions
[*] in South East Asia http://siamroads.com
[*] in Thailand http://bkktour.info/