If you wish to register for membership on this board, READ THIS

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

If you wish to register for membership on this board, READ THIS

Post by Gaybutton »

I have a feeling that not many people are reading the rules before trying to register on this board ( viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2578 ), so I'll repeat it here. Because of the high number of phony machine-generated bot registrations I get on a daily basis, those of you who are trying to register legitimately must follow-up your registration with an Email to me, confirming you are an actual human trying to register legitimately and telling me your user name. That is the only way I have of being sure that you are an actual human and not a bot attempt.

Repeat: You must follow-up your registration with an Email to me. If you've been waiting for your registration to be approved, that's why it hasn't been approved. I didn't get an Email. Once I do receive an Email from you, I'll approve your registration as soon as I see it.

My Email address is [email protected]

Also, after your registration has been approved, please log in at least once as soon as possible, even if you don't post anything. Every so often I do a one-click-of-the-button sweep out of the phony registrations. If you have never logged in, your registration will be wiped out along with the phonies.
Gaybutton

Re: If you wish to register for membership on this board, READ THIS

Post by Gaybutton »

Folks, I don't know how I can make this any more clear. If you want to register for this board, you are going to have to send me the confirmation Email I have requested above so that I know you are legitimate.

Very simple. Without that Email, you're not getting approved - period. And after a few days if I still have not received the Email, I delete the membership request.

Is it clear enough yet? Because I am still getting several requests per week, but almost never receiving the confirmation Email from those who request membership on this board.