Winner Boys to resume go-go November 1

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Winner Boys to resume go-go November 1

Post by Undaunted »

Trongpai wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:40 pm Snap shot report Winner. Friday, 4 November 2145-2215. 4 boys on stage dancing. Owner not present. 4 customers counting me and the two I went in with. 2 other customers looked in and declined a seat.
Not exactly a reason to run there.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:15 pmNot exactly a reason to run there.
Not a picture of Undaunted running to Winner Boys:Image

Four CUTE boys gets me through the door once or twice. Particularly when there is nowhere else.
However, he will need to get a few more lads in there & to be fair, he did say it takes a while to get the staff after they reopen.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

This is exactly the kind of vicious circle I've talked about. Not enough customers because not enough boys. Not enough boys because not enough customers. It reminds me of the old question, which came first, the chicken or the egg? In this analogy I don't know which is the chicken and which is the egg.

In my opinion it is up to the bars to find ways to attract customers - comfortable music volume, reasonable drink prices and off fees, no strobes or other forms of annoying lighting, boys on the stage actually dancing, trying to entice customers, wearing the tiniest thongs and g-strings. To me, that's a start and would likely persuade me to at least go and check it out.

All I know is with high season imminent the bars better start doing something, and right now. It no long is "time is running out", The time has run out and still I don't see them doing much of anything.

Based on what I read on this board and the other boards, what they're doing now is nowhere near enough and, not surprisingly, it isn't working. Before the bars were allowed to reopen many of us were really looking forward to that day finally arriving. But bar owners, even given that, it is still upon you to do much more than put a sign on the door that says "open". If your bar fails and you have to close it, if you're looking for who to blame, that's easy - just look in a mirror.

Bar owners, give me a reason to go to your bars - because so far this year I honestly can't think of any . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:31 pmIn my opinion it is up to the bars to find ways to attract customers - comfortable music volume, reasonable drink prices and off fees, no strobes or other forms of annoying lighting, boys on the stage actually dancing, trying to entice customers, wearing the tiniest thongs and g-strings
Winner Boys ticks most of those boxes. Music volume, drink prices and at least one or two of the boys on stage wearing tiny underwear.

What might help pull in more customers is more boys, getting ALL of them in small underwear and having some dancing, or other play acting on stage. At least for some of the evening.

I'm sure he will be working on getting more boys. Also, well done to the owner for keeping it open. Bear in mind, the only other gogo bar that might be of interest for those who like twink hunters is Toy Boys. If it's open. I'm not reading anything recent in the Bar Reports section.
Even if we add Bangkok to the comparison, I'm not aware of anything better. Fresh Boys probably has lots of cute twinks, but if they are still putting them out in shorts rather than underwear, that's no reason to buy a 350 baht drink.

So Winner Boys might just be the best cute twink gogo bar in Thailand. Is there a better one ?

There's one other aspect to this. When I first went to Thailand, gogo bars were the main place to find boys. With cruising a distant second. Now I can find my boys on the phone apps. Now, whilst the gogo bars are the most reliable way to find a lad who looks perfect undressed, the phone apps are far more reliable for finding a boy who is good in the bedroom, as long as I spell out the T&Cs properly. I prefer the boy who is good in the bedroom.
Far better to have a fairly cute and reliable phone app boy to some super cute gogo lad who is intent on getting back to the gogo bar within about 30~40 minutes. Gogo bars also need to fix that if they want to regain their old market position. When the likes of Classic Boys were phoning up lads about 40 minutes after we walked out of the bar door, they were reducing their chances of future business.

Of course, Winner Boys seems to do more on site service than proper offs.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 pm the gogo bars are the most reliable way to find a lad who looks perfect undressed, the phone apps are far more reliable for finding a boy who is good in the bedroom
I agree with your entire post. The way I see it, what good is a boy with a perfect body, but a dud in bed? Now, if he's got the body and is good in bed, you've got a keeper.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Jun wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 pm the only other gogo bar that might be of interest for those who like twink hunters is Toy Boys. If it's open. I'm not reading anything recent in the Bar Reports section.
Toy Boys was open when I was in Pattaya August/September.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Winnerboys had 10 customers and 7 boys when I visited at 9 pm Sunday evening.