Winner Boys to resume go-go November 1

Anything and everything about Thailand
Rocket

Re: Winner Boys to resume go-go November 1

Post by Rocket »

Jun wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:05 pm
Rocket wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:54 pmthe music is not too loud. Easy to have a conversation
There are coffee shops with louder music than Winner Boys.
Very true.
This is one bar where I might not mind if the music was a bit louder. There were two songs I really liked a lot. And it wasn’t repetitive.

Unlike Nice boys, where the music kind of made me cringe. I actually felt a bit awkward listening to it.

Plus a boy will occasionally try to change the music and screw it up, leading to moments of silence.
bi-top

Post by bi-top »

windwalker wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:20 am
Rocket wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:54 pm One customer bought a bottle of whiskey and had the attention of most of the boys. Probably a good idea, I might do that one night.
One bottle of whiskey and all the boys gather around him and all the other customers suffer?
Not good for business as I see it.
There are other ways to see it ... I bought drinks for everyone but kept them on the stage as I wanted them dancing and not standing around me bored.

I welcome these guys buying bottles of whiskey for the dancers/workers. The alcohol gets the boys more interested in acting silly, playing with customers, and doing crazy dance moves on the stage after the bottle is finished. Or as one did the other night, his shorts completely fell off while on the stage. It was a complete costume malfunction.

@rocket was correct though -- boys that were called down for drinks were still trying to make sure customers had drinks or were able to pay their bin, while still giving attention to the customers.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

As Winner opened on the 1st how many were actually on the stage?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:55 amAs Winner opened on the 1st how many were actually on the stage?
Surely that depends on what time you were there as it will vary through the night ?

SP55 reported 6 lads in the bar, but to get the number on stage, we have to subtract those "sitting with customers" and those skiving off for a fag (which can be all of them, if the bar owner has gone home).
If it's anything like it used to be, I'm guessing it might even be down to 0~2 boys at times, but I suppose that's exactly what you were thinking when posing the question ?

They used to have one lad who would be on stage most of the night, avoiding eye contact with all customers by staring upwards. This strategy was very effective at avoiding sitting with customers.
Jun

Post by Jun »

The following photo is borrowed from elsewhere on the internet.

Six lads on stage. The lad nearest the camera is wearing the right type of underwear for a gogo bar. Good for him.

SP55

Post by SP55 »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:55 am As Winner opened on the 1st how many were actually on the stage?
6 boys when I was there but someone other reported 7 boys so one could have been offed before I arrived. The boys were on stage dancing when not sitting with customer. I saw 2 boys getting offed during my stay.

I just hope more boys will start work there. But the quality of the boys they have now is really good imho.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Jun wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:28 pm The following photo is borrowed from elsewhere on the internet.

Six lads on stage. The lad nearest the camera is wearing the right type of underwear for a gogo bar. Good for him.

The photo is from Winnerboys facebookpage and show the bar from this year. The boy in the revealing underwear is number 23, Nam.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Oh yeah Nam, number 23. The photo doesn’t do him justice. His body is exquisite imho.

He stayed on stage the night I was there, more than any others. He certainly didn’t avoid eye contact either.
Think I may pay a visit tonight.
Jun

Post by Jun »

SP55 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:26 pmThe photo is from Winnerboys facebookpage and show the bar from this year.
Thanks. I hadn't obtained it directly from there, but it's nice to know the original source.

If these are OFFICIAL photos, I'm surprised they are not using the flash on the phone, or better still a camera, to get better low light photos.
I thought the fuzzy look was due to some customer sneakily taking photos.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Snap shot report Winner. Friday, 4 November 2145-2215. 4 boys on stage dancing. Owner not present. 4 customers counting me and the two I went in with. 2 other customers looked in and declined a seat.