Sunee Plaza Nice Boys VS. Winner Gogo

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Sunee Plaza Nice Boys VS. Winner Gogo

Post by Undaunted »

Now that things are returning to a degree of normalcy Sunee has 2 Gogo bars which are doing well each offering something quite different, if you like Twinkie slightly fem “boys” Winner offers a good selection and if your tastes go toward boys that look and act like manly boys Nice Boys has a good variety as well as hands on fun, note the boys are straight but are willing and most are able to fulfill your wishes.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Re: Sunee Plaza Nice Boys VS. Winner Gogo

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:19 am Now that things are returning to a degree of normalcy Sunee has 2 Gogo bars which are doing well each offering something quite different, if you like Twinkie slightly fem “boys” Winner offers a good selection and if your tastes go toward boys that look and act like manly boys Nice Boys has a good variety as well as hands on fun, note the boys are straight but are willing and most are able to fulfill your wishes.
When was your last visit to both these two bars ? Nice Boys hasn't fitted that description for years. We're still eagerly awaiting your visit report. That's if there has been a visit in recent history?

I visited Nice boys in December & as usual, I decided not to repeat the experience for some time. Lots of rough looking lads in jeans, with tattoos. Generally avoiding the stage. Whilst this might fulfil your wishes, the rough selection of boys it not what I wish for. Beer 200 baht, which is what good quality gogo bars like Cupidol used to charge.
The other tourist who visited with me strongly criticised the bar on another forum and that's very rare for him.

I visited Winner Boys a few times over the winter, although it was the outdoor service at the time, as the gogo bars were supposed to be closed. When it reopens as a gogo, even that selection of boys will be far better than Nice Boys. I hear the beer is still under 100 baht.
So not only is it better, but the prices are also reasonable. I've NEVER seen jeans inside that bar. As for the music, it's very quiet.
This ticks almost all of the boxes and I expect it will be the best of the remaining gogo bars in Pattaya.

Your persistent questioning of the manliness of the lads at Winner Boys is surely nothing more than a wind up, with no objective measures to justify it ?
I shall not take the bait for that part.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jun, I am beginning to question if we are the only active posters besides G.B. Things have changed a great deal since your last visit, for the most part the jeans are gone. I offed 2 boys together last Friday and one this evening from N.B. as for Winner I did my friend a favor and went there with him as his tastes are much broader than mine. N.B. has about 12-15 boys drinks are 200…… an off is 400….Winner had a few dancers on the stage and quite a few sitting with customers. I don’t sit in any bars in the complex etc. if I do in fact go out it is with the intention of hopefully finding someone that appeals to me and N.B. has added some fresh meat that makes things more interesting to me however, I do acknowledge that people have different tastes “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:04 am Jun, I am beginning to question if we are the only active posters besides G.B.
It's certainly quiet. I was expecting a few more to participate after unmentionable events elsewhere, but that's not happened.
Undaunted wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:04 am N.B. has added some fresh meat that makes things more interesting to me however, I do acknowledge that people have different tastes “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”.
We certainly agree on the latter point. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.
However, with my preference for slim well groomed boys, not covered in tattoos, I will probably visit about once a year at best. Last winter it was the only gogo in the village, yet one visit was one too many for me.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

I visit both bars every week and enjoy them both. There are boys in each bar that I like, and there are things with both bars that are positive.
The drinks are cheaper in Winnerboys. But there is more "hands on" in Niceboys.
Usually Winnerboys have more boys. But the last two weeks Niceboys have had about 12-15 boys every time and Winner about 8-10.

I think people who come to Pattaya for holiday should give both bars a try. And even give the bars a second chance if your first try wasn't good. It can vary much from night to night. There are nights when few boys show up and the place feels dead, and some nights it's packed with boys and customers.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

sP55, you’re spot on. Both bars have good points to them. I enjoy rough trade and twinks.

I was in Pattaya for almost a year from the start of the pandemic, and recently was there from January 5 till April 9. Unfortunately Winner only had outside service while there. Many twink types there, but it’s not a jk off bar, like Nice boys and the old Good Boys, which I really miss btw.

I had some drinks and spoke with the owner of Winner and some of the boys there. I did not off any of them however.

In some ways I felt like I was keeping Nice Boys open myself. I often spent between 2,000 tp 3,000 baht each visit. I enjoy hands on fun and there are a few I like better than others. But some don’t interest me ,so I tip them less.

After an hour or hour and a half , they would open the Old Forest Bar so I could play pool with the boys. I’d often spend another 1,000 baht there on drinks and depending if the boys beat me in pool.
Usually I would win, as none of them are that good, but sometimes they get lucky. Especially Champ, he won the most from me. However by April he was working at a bar in Jomtien

Most of the boys are bored in the main bar, so we’re very happy to get out and play pool or just hang out near the pool table. If customers came, the owner would send some back, but there were nights when no one was there.

This trip I took advantage of the pulpit, where you have a more private seat inside the bar, similar to the champagne room in a stripper bar,lol.

Also, Nice Boys had an incredible good looking twink there for a while my previous trip.He left due to lack of business, but NB does sometimes have twinks.

Every night can be different from the next,so you never know. There was a real good looking one that was new and I would have offed, but my boyfriend was waiting for me.

I want to thank GB for fixing my account, I’ve been away for almost two years. Many times I’ve wanted to respond to threads. I'm excited to come back this October.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:20 am Also, Nice Boys had an incredible good looking twink there for a while my previous trip.He left due to lack of business, but NB does sometimes have twinks.
They had one twink there in December. The first time I saw anyone who interested me in that bar for 5 years.
However, he spent the whole time on the sofa hunched over some game on his phone. I decided not to disturb him. Plenty of other fish in the sea, just not in that bar. No need to pick one who wants to spend all night on his phone.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Yeah, that’s annoying when they’re so interested in their phone. If you had an interest you could have had that old mamasan bring him to you by just pointing. If you didn’t want to waste money on a drink just tip him 20 baht, 50 baht or whatever.

I know most of the boys there. A few new ones were from Chang Mai. One of them might be described as a twink. Not bad looking. One other from Chang Mai was quite hung , would have fit in at the old Good Boys. However I see on FB that he’s back in Chang Mai. Probably wasn’t worth it for him.

But you’re right, probably only one or two twinks there on occasion. There were very few customers whenever I went. The long timers , Golf,Shop,Joe and Champ seemed to not show up from April till I left a couple weeks later. Only Mark remained, coming everyday.

I’ve read reports that there’s a dozen now there, maybe they’re new. That would be refreshing. Although my old favorite Joe, had surgery on his apparatus and imo it looks ridiculous.

It will be interesting to see if Winner gets anyone new, or the same ones come back.