90-day address report online

Anything and everything about Thailand
RefaelPaulo

Re: 90-day address report online

Post by RefaelPaulo »

Thanks for this thread. Iโ€™m having huge difficulty following through. The app gives an error message after the first screen: โ€œFor further information regarding the 90 Day Notification Support Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.โ€

But I was just in Koh Samui Immigration last week trying to do the 90 Day Report in person. The staff gave me the instructions for TM 30 and sent me away. The TM 30 is for hotels, and of course my hotel has reported me in that system.

So now frankly I donโ€™t know what to do. How to get the online system to work, when immigration has already sent me away?

Thanks for your suggestions. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

If you were at immigration to submit a 90-day address report, then somebody must have misunderstood. The correct form is not the TM.30 form. The correct form is the TM.47 form. If you want to submit immigration forms personally at an immigration office, you can download any of the immigration forms at https://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand ... ion-forms/ Also, if you submit personally, it will only be accepted in your home province office or nearest immigration office if there is no office in your home province.

Are you using the correct URL to submit online? https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

The opening page should look like this:

You have to scroll that notification all the way to the bottom and put a check in the "I have read and fully understand" box and then click "accept". The rest will be self explanatory.

In order to use the app and get an approval, you have to be less than 15 days, but greater then 7 days from the due date of your next 90-day address report.

If all goes well, you will receive your approval very quickly, usually within just a few hours.
RefaelPaulo

Post by RefaelPaulo »

Thanks so much for your reply. I get past this screen no problem, and did understand about ticking the box. The error message comes after the next screen - with the instruction to contact the local immigration office (where I just was. Itโ€™s not nearby so I hope to avoid a second fruitless trip. Iโ€™m sorry if I was not clear. Btw I do understand the correct form is TM 47 not TM 30, thanks for sharing the link. I still hope to be able to do it online. If there are any other suggestions to make it work online, please let me know. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

RefaelPaulo wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:40 pm The error message comes after the next screen
If the immigration office understood you were there to submit a 90-day address report, I don't understand why a TM.30 form was even mentioned. I think whoever you spoke to at the immigration office did not understand why you were there. If it was your local immigration office there should have been no problem.

Online, I just tried the link and I got no error messages. The only suggestions I can make would be to keep trying. Wait an hour or so between tries and make sure you are doing it within hours immigration is open. That might work. If after you've tried a few times it still gives you the error message, try deleting all cookies and try a different browser.

If even that won't work, try a different computer - maybe a friend's computer or an internet shop. One way or another, you should be able to do the form online without any problems.

Let us know if you do manage to get through. If it helps, I use the Firefox browser and have not had any problems at all doing my 90-day reports.

If all else fails, try printing out the TM.47 form, fill it out, and try again at the immigration office. Just walk in and show the filled form to the officer. If there is still a problem, try submitting it at your local police station instead of the immigration office. Sometimes it can be done that way. If even that fails, as long as you do it before the next report is due, you can submit the report by mail.
RefaelPaulo

Post by RefaelPaulo »

Will try again with your suggestions, thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

The Pattaya City Expats Club has a webpage on 90 day address reporting which includes information on mail in, online, and phone app methods. For mail in, they show the address for Pattaya Immigration - so if you use this method, you will need to obtain the address for the Immigration Office you report to - https://pcec.club/TM.47
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I should have mentioned that all the different Thai immigration and visa forms can be downloaded at:

https://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand ... ion-forms/
puan

Post by puan »

GB...like you, I processed 90 day report online and am very pleased. Started process at 9:00 a.m. and received approved by 3:00 p.m. that afternoon. AND I received an email alerting me to the approval.

Royal Thai Immigration...well done!!
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Gaybutton wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:29 pm
RefaelPaulo wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:40 pm The error message comes after the next screen
Online, I just tried the link and I got no error messages. The only suggestions I can make would be to keep trying. Wait an hour or so between tries and make sure you are doing it within hours immigration is open. That might work. If after you've tried a few times it still gives you the error message, try deleting all cookies and try a different browser.

If even that won't work, try a different computer - maybe a friend's computer or an internet shop. One way or another, you should be able to do the form online without any problems.
I tried it this afternoon, my report is due 20 December. I made several attempts at different times, including using a different computer. I also tried with 3 different browsers, Firefox, Edge, & Chrome. Each time after entering all the required data, the CAPTCHA code, and then clicking submit --I continue to get the message to contact Immigration.

I will try again tomorrow, but if no luck, I will give my passport with previous 90 day receipt (with barcode) to partner and he will take it to Immigration for me; Thursday being better than a Friday.

Then I will listen to his "bit*hing" about the time it will now take. I have had two different reports this week saying that the current procedure is to queue outside to go to Info desk, go inside & get queue number from desk, go back outside & wait for number to be called -- if doing 90 day, the Info desk will take your passport and you go outside to wait. They will come outside, call your name and give you your passport with new receipt. The one I rec'd today at the PCEC meeting was that he had a one hour wait to get it all done. :x But, the tents are in place, chairs are available, and fans to keep you cool while you wait. :)

If I were doing it myself, I would try the online Queue system to get a time/number to avoid having to join the queue line for the Info desk - but, knowing my partner, he will want to go when he is ready which may not be at a time to use the online Queue number.
RefaelPaulo

Post by RefaelPaulo »

Thank you for this ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ. I no longer feel insane after also trying with multiple handhelds browsers etc and always getting that same error message.

Basically Iโ€™ve decided to go back to Bangkok in Jan where I can get advice on the right paperwork to file and wear office attire when I go to Chaeng Wattana. Iโ€™ll be filing super late but it canโ€™t be helped.