Jomtien Hospital opens in south Pattaya

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

ByJetsada Homklin

May 17, 2020

The operator of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya has extended its services to south Pattaya and Jomtien areas with the opening of the 200-bed Jomtien Hospital.

Six years ago, in June 2014 Bangkok Hospital Pattaya opened its third neighborhood clinic at this location, offering Jomtien Beach-area residents basic medical services with a plan to expand it into a 200-bed hospital.

Bangkok Dusit Medical Services celebrated the May 15 opening of the full fledged hospital with free hepatitis B tests for the 50 first customers, gift sets and vaccines at special prices. Flu shots went for only 500 baht while Invasive Pneumococcal Disease vaccinations were sold for 2,790 baht. These and a series of hepatitis B injections for 1,790 baht.

In addition to its 200 beds, Jomtien Hospital offers surgical, orthopedic and gynecological services, pediatrics, emergency medicine and intensive care unit.

The Jomtien Hospital is located on Sukhumvit Road next to Chic Republic, opposite Big C Super Center South Pattaya.

Address: 384/27 Soi 12, Na Kluea, Pattaya 20150, Thailand.

For more information, call 03 312 5999, 038 259 977

Story and photos: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/jomtie ... aya-300149
Daleinpattaya

Re: Jomtien Hospital opens in south Pattaya

Post by Daleinpattaya »

I wonder if one’s computerized medical records from Bangkok Hospital Pattaya are available digitally at the new Jomtien location??
mahjongguy

Post by mahjongguy »

In parallel news, over at the main hospital site, the "overflow" parking lot has been closed. I was told they are building a special ward for Covid-19.

Whatever the reason, this means that there is just the front lot, mostly for doctors, and the freaky old parking garage. We discovered this last week, ended up parking way the heck down Sukhumvit, had to run in the 34 degree heat to be on time, went through the front door health screening worried they were gonna toss me into isolation for being all sweaty and jittery.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Daleinpattaya wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:32 am I wonder if one’s computerized medical records from Bangkok Hospital Pattaya are available digitally at the new Jomtien location??
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I asked if I could transfer my existing case from BHP to the new hospital and was told I must first see a doctor there before I could resume treatment at the nursing station. I asked if any nurses transferred to the the new hospital, No, was the answer, so the implication was it is an independent operation. If you show your BHP card at the new hospital would they accept it? I doubt it. I have had friends digitally transfer medical records from Bumrungrad to America so it should be possible to do a transfer of some kind from BHP to the new hospital although the systems are not linked.