Requiem For Sunee

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Requiem For Sunee

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 pm ideally I would rather see the gay scene in Boyztown & Sunee, rather than Boyztown and Jomtien..
The way things are happening right now, as far as go-go bars are concerned let's hope they manage to survive at all.
MANGO

Post by MANGO »

when does the owner open the Elephant Plaza Hotel...under the same name ?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

MANGO wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:15 am when does the owner open the Elephant Plaza Hotel...under the same name ?
If you mean reopening in Sunee Plaza, he doesn't. My information is he does not plan to reopen. There is a rumor that he is planning to open a bar in Jomtien Complex, but I have no confirmation of that.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

I still hope Sunee plaza will survive. For me it has been the perfect mix of cheap hostbars and relative cheap gogobars. I seldom have reason to go elsewhere when I want to drink and sozialise with boys.
I have visited Boyztown more and more rarely - simply because of their high prices. And when visiting, BBB and A-bomb is out of the question with their ridiculous pricing of 300-500 for a drink.
Supertown, as the area is obviously called now according to the signs, is simply too boring. No gogos and I don't like their business model and find the cambodian boys more interested in partying with their female friends and eachother than with customers.
a447

Post by a447 »

I loved Sunee because it was a little area hidden away where you could indulge in all kinds of sleazy fun with willing, uninhibited guys.

If you liked plenty of cock in your hands (or somewhere else) it was the only place to be.

I hope it comes back.