The Bull....

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Up2u

The Bull....

Post by Up2u »

Is a new, small restaurant on 3rd Rd (near South Pattaya) featuring imported steaks and burgers. Three of us enjoyed our steaks there recently and we will return to give their burgers a try. Prices are competitive, the interior may not be to everyone's liking; modern, trendy, industrial feel with exposed ceiling, concrete floors, wooden unpadded chairs. Parking could be a challenge but we found street parking on 3rd Rd. The friendly owner recommended parking across the street on the Soi where Dr Olivier had his office for a short time. If going north on 3rd Rd from Jomtien, go through the South Pattaya intersection and the Bull is on your left, a few hundred meters and opposite the 7-11.
windwalker

Re: The Bull....

Post by windwalker »

I did do a google search and The Bull is listed along with a map. It had good reviews. I will try it next time when I am there. Did you need a reservation?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

They do have a Facebook page, which includes their menu, prices and photos:

https://www.facebook.com/thebullpattaya

Apparently this is a new restaurant, opened June 12.

Good find, Up2U
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

windwalker wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am I did do a google search and The Bull is listed along with a map. It had good reviews. I will try it next time when I am there. Did you need a reservation?
We didn't have one, not busy but it could get crowded because it is small.