MJ Smokehouse Revisited

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

MJ Smokehouse Revisited

Post by Undaunted »

It's been couple of years since ordering from MJ today I ordered again....Corned beef, Ham, Bacon and Pastrami, Is it New York deli style, not quite but I.M.H.O. It beats places like Pastrami on Rye.

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Undaunted

Re: MJ Smokehouse Revisited

Post by Undaunted »

Just a follow up, Scott from MJ delivered my order. The corned beef was ok had a couple of sandwiches on sourdough bread the remainder I used to make corned beef hash, next was the pastrami.....literally to die for, soon will try the smoked bacon me ham.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I've ordered from MJ Smokehouse several times and have always been satisfied. Scott never fails to deliver just when he says he will. The one time he needed to change the delivery time, he called me and asked if it would be ok. It was. No problem.

I agree that you're not going to find better quality in Thailand. It may not be truly New York, but I would hardly expect real New York in Thailand. I can't even find real New York in Philadelphia.

By the way, if you order from MJ Smokehouse, it has to be by delivery. They don't want people coming out there to pick up orders. Besides, unless you're familiar with the area, it's not exactly the world's easiest location to find. They're way out on "The Dark Side."

I like Pastrami on Rye too. I think we're lucky to have both choices in Pattaya.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Another order with different choices was delivered today, looking at all these smoked meats I am once again glad I have good health insurance. :roll:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

When I was at the Amari for the notary I ran into Scott from M.J. we spoke for some time. his business is doing well and now he is also caring for his father.....Scott is a real nice guy.....well not having ordered for a while today I did....He brought my order this afternoon which included smoked Ham, Bacon, Chicken breast, Pastrami and new Ham Pastrami all this for 940 baht.

https://www.facebook.com/mjsmokehouse/
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

When I order I noticed a new product Ham Pastrami :roll: ......Made a sandwich with it today...Awesome!!!