Laong's Bistro & Boutique

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
richsilver

Re: Laong's Bistro & Boutique

Post by richsilver »

I am a regular at Laong's as well and I can give it a hearty two thumbs up! The food and service are outstanding and I urge anyone who has not tried it, to go for a meal.

LaongsBistro

Post by LaongsBistro »

Online Deliveries

For those customers who would prefer not to go out much these days I just want to let you know that we are listed on the most popular delivery services with pricing exactly the same as our in-house menus.

Foodpanda: A smaller number of dishes are available through this service due to some limitations places upon us by the FP head office. We have listed some our most popular dishes

Grab Food: almost a full menu on offer but excludes our weekly specials due to Grab taking some time to do updates. No limit on order value

Lineman / Wongnai: offering our full menu complete with specials and beverages. This app hooks straight into our POS system and is updated continuously, probably our favoured delivery service however we have heard from some customers that they have been restricted to a maximum order value of ฿1000

All of these delivery apps are simple to use and I’m sure many of you use them already. If you’d like to order something from us just give us a search from within the app. Laong’s Bistro. Just note we open from 5pm and last orders are auto set at 10:45pm

We look forward to being of service to you either where on Jomtien 2nd Road or in the comfort of your own home.
Robert & Ong
Jomtien 2nd Road
Tel: 038233099
Web: http://laongs.com
Line: @laongsbistro

Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Thumbs up to Laongs tonight. Good food. Tonight rib promotion so price discounted already. The news is we were given a 25% discount on food and wine. Told the hours were 5 to 7. Support our local restaurants during these difficult times!!!

LaongsBistro

Post by LaongsBistro »

Thank you "up2u", just to clarify we are doing an early bird promo until the end of the month offering customers a 25% discount on all food & beverage including our weekly specials, between the hours of 5pm & 7pm. Thursday ribs all you can eat special isn't included in that offer. Our opening hours remain 5pm to 11:30pm Mon thru Sat (for the time being at least)
Robert & Ong
Jomtien 2nd Road
Tel: 038233099
Web: http://laongs.com
Line: @laongsbistro

Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Laongs is closed as told to me by a friend!!
I heard rumours but don't know exactly what what happened.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Up2u wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:12 am
Laongs is closed as told to me by a friend!!
I'm very sorry to see this. I hope he will be able to reopen at some point.

Unfortunately, the virus crisis is going to affect us all in one way or another.

Up2u

Post by Up2u »

From their FB page.....

It is with heavy heart that we announce the closure of our beautiful Bistro in these, the most testing of times for us all.

We have thoroughly enjoyed the past 4 1/2 years and we have taken care of literally thousands of different nationalities and personalities, many of whom we now consider to be dear friends.

Laong & Robert would both like to express our most sincere thanks and appreciation for the loyal support we have received over the years, from individuals and ex pat clubs alike.

And of course we could not have looked after the needs of you all without the extremely talented staff who worked tirelessly as part of our family to try and give you the best dining experience in the area.

May you all stay fit & healthy in the challenging weeks & months ahead, wherever you may be.

Robert & Laong

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

No surprise here.....these trying times will be the end for many restaurants and small businesses. I.M.H.O. restaurants should all offer at this moment take away and limited outside seating all others that cannot should temporarily close for the sake of their workers and customers.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"