Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
thaiworthy

Re: Restaurant Reviews

Post by thaiworthy »

lvdkeyes wrote:Ah! I very rarely look at video clips on the board. Now I am up to speed on what is going on, however, I think the name Village Chinky is inappropriate and would be offensive to Chinese people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinky
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

2lz2p wrote:I do like Mexican food. Here I usually eat at Mike's or Taquila Reef
If you like couscous, try Aloo Couscous - it is on Pratamnak at Soi 4 (ground floor of hotel at the intersection - coming from Thappraya Road, it will be on your left). Has different meat choices and combo - plenty of couscous, a veggie style soup and the meat order - also a small container of Mediterranean hot sauce. Put some couscous on your plate, pour some of the soup on it, add the meat and hot sauce if desired. I haven't eaten there in a while, but when I did, I could stuff myself and then take the left over home for another complete meal the next day - I usually get the chicken (two chicken legs with thigh - eat one and take the other home).

I understand L'Olivier in Jomtien Complex is doing a couscous dinner on Fridays (I believe) - has anyone tried it?[/quote

I think L'Olivier generally is good value for money, however going there on the nite they served Couscous
two at our table had Couscous saying it was like DW40 with meat in it!
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

I have to lodge my complaint here. I don't like this method for sharing restaurant reviews all in one thread. For me, it is very cumbersome and difficult to navigate. Plus...if I am being honest, I am just not motivated in wading through all the pages to find the points of interest. Can't we keep each separate restaurant on its own thread so that we can easily scan and choose which to read? Just my unsolicited two cents.

:mrgreen: Grimmy
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I find no problem having all the reviews in one place. When I read threads I start by looking at the latest then scroll back to the point where I had read previously and begin reading from there.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Grimmy wrote:I don't like this method for sharing restaurant reviews all in one thread.
Ok, from now on you won't have to worry about it. Here's a whole new forum for restaurant reviews.