New Manager for Hemingways in Jomtien

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
2lz2p

New Manager for Hemingways in Jomtien

Post by 2lz2p »

Robert, former owner of Laong's Bistro, is back in Thailand - no doubt happy to get away from the winter weather in Scotland. I was a frequent customer and always enjoyed dining at Laong's.

Robert sent me a FB message in which he said he will be taking over soon as Manager of Hemingway's in Jomtien Complex. The current manager wants to devote more time to his "Pantry" business.

Once I am able to get around without using a wheelchair and walker (results of a fall and broken hip in September), I will enjoy visiting with him again while dining at Hemingway's.
Gaybutton

Re: New Manager for Hemingways in Jomtien

Post by Gaybutton »

I am very happy to see this news. Robert is a good man and I am glad he will be back. It will be interesting to see what changes, if any, he will make. I wish him well.

Don't confuse just where Hemingway's is. The entrance to Hemingway's is at the entrance to the Jomtien Complex Condotel - just before you get as far as the arch that crosses the road..
RichLB

Re: New Manager for Hemingways in Jomtien

Post by RichLB »

It's also useful to note that it's possible to enter Hemmingways by ramps and avoid the steps. It's a little round-a- bout, but you can enter the lobby of the condotel via a ramp, proceed until the first right and you'll see the back entry to the restaurant down past the elevators. Enter and avoid those pesky steps.