Mimosa Restaurant

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Ruthrieston

Mimosa Restaurant

Post by Ruthrieston »

I was devastated to find Mimosa Restaurant on Soi Chaiyapreuk has closed down. I thought they were doing ok the last couple of times I went there. A big loss for me and others I am sure.
Gaybutton

Re: Mimosa Restaurant

Post by Gaybutton »

Ruthrieston wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:55 am I was devastated to find Mimosa Restaurant on Soi Chaiyapreuk has closed down. I thought they were doing ok the last couple of times I went there. A big loss for me and others I am sure.
I am sorry about this news. I really liked that restaurant. Good Italian restaurants are getting more and more difficult to find. Several of my favorites have closed.

Now that Mimosa is gone, my favorite is the Trattoria restaurant - at the Jomtien-Suvarnabhumi Airport bus station, where the Food Mart grocery store is. As far as I know, they are still open.

My second favorite is Marco's on Thappraya. Other than those two, I have not found any others that I particularly care for other than the much more expensive ones. Somehow the expensive ones are managing to survive.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

GOOD NEWS! I spotted a post by Manforallseasons on the Sawatdee board saying Mimosa has not closed, but has moved to a new location on Jomtien Beach Road.

All the information, including location information, is on their Facebook page. See: https://www.facebook.com/mimosaristorantepizzeria

GPS: 12.88193, 100.88164
Ruthrieston

Post by Ruthrieston »

Very good news! Should be much easier to get to this location now too!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

This evening RichLB and I tried Mimosa's new location. It is much smaller and also has outdoor seating available. The menu and prices are the same as before and the food is just as good.

If you enjoyed Mimosa's original location I think you will enjoy the new location too. We certainly did and we will be going back - often.