Peaky Blinders

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Up2u

Peaky Blinders

Post by Up2u »

Dined with friends at this new restaurant (opened January this year) located on the ground floor of Pattaya Heights condo on Pratumnak Soi 1. Had arguably the best burger in Pattaya. Wagyu beef, brioche bun, real chips and cooked perfectly as requested. The owner, an American, ET, couldn't have picked a worst time for opening a new restaurant. The decor is pleasant, the service friendly, the menu is short but I look forward on trying other menu items. They are on FB, no delivery. Two thumbs up.
catawampuscat

Re: Peaky Blinders

Post by catawampuscat »

Hit and miss. I had incredibly tasty burger on first visit. Second visit burger was mediocre, not bad but nothing like first time.
gera

Re: Peaky Blinders

Post by gera »

Up2u wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:31 pm Dined with friends at this new restaurant (opened January this year) located on the ground floor of Pattaya Heights condo on Pratumnak Soi 1. Had arguably the best burger in Pattaya. Wagyu beef, brioche bun, real chips and cooked perfectly as requested. The owner, an American, ET, couldn't have picked a worst time for opening a new restaurant. The decor is pleasant, the service friendly, the menu is short but I look forward on trying other menu items. They are on FB, no delivery. Two thumbs up.
ET stands for extra terrestrial?