Pride Restaurant and Bar Soi 4 Silom

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Trongpai

Pride Restaurant and Bar Soi 4 Silom

Post by Trongpai »

There is a new restaurant and bar on Soi 4 Silom, Bangkok. It's at the location of the former Spanish on Four. It's not a complete renovation but there are some changes. First, this has a full bar, more tables and a different menu. It still has some of the popular dishes that Spanish On Four had but now more of an Italian restaurant. There's also Thai for you or your BS/BF.

We went tonight (Saturday) and it was quite busy. I had been to Spanish on Four several times and it was very good and this new place is of the same quality. If you liked Spanish on Four you'll like the new Pride Restaurant.

There's a opening 50% discount on food and drinks now but I don't know how long that will last. It's good value for the quality and with a 50% discount it's an exceptional value. Probably accounts for why the place was busy.

Weekdays on Silom 4 are pretty quiet but for the weekend it does show signs of life. Still it seems a peculiar time to be opening a new venue. I hope it makes it, good luck.

Click on the +13 on the left side of the facebook page and you can scroll through the menu:
https://www.facebook.com/PrideBarAndRestaurant/
catawampuscat

Re: Pride Restaurant and Bar Soi 4 Silom

Post by catawampuscat »

Trongpai, without a doubt, is best poster on all things Bangkok.