Central Festival Food Court

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Trongpai

Central Festival Food Court

Post by Trongpai »

Pattaya’s Central has a new food court, basement level. There’s a section where you can order from a note pad or look around and choose. Give them your table number and it’s delivered.

Western items, deli food and some Thai. One very cute waiter. On the upmarket side—the food and the waiter!
Cute dimples when he smiles. He speaks excellent English. He likes spending time on the beach. He’s from Bangkok.

There’s 3 in Thailand. Chitlom Central and Central Phuket. We went last night and there were not a lot of customers. Strange as the one in Bangkok and Phuket is always busy.
It’s part of the Tops Market. I go to the one in Bangkok often.

I should have taken some photos but I forgot, sorry.

I had a ruben sandwich which was excellent. I like the meatloaf and roast chicken too. Pick your sides. The mac n cheese is good.
firecat69

Re: Central Festival Food Court

Post by firecat69 »

Did it completely replace the old one that was there where you had to get debit cards and then walk around and choose and wait?
Been almost 3 years since my last visit but will return in January and stay next door at View Talay 6.

So good info and thanks.
Trongpai

Re: Central Festival Food Court

Post by Trongpai »

No, this did not completely replaced the old food court. That's still there, but recently remodeled and new seating.