Dying during Sex on a Business Trip: Who's Responsible?

fountainhall

Dying during Sex on a Business Trip: Who's Responsible?

Post by fountainhall »

You are on a short business trip paid for by your company. You meet a cute guy in a bar or on the apps. You hook up, go back to your hotel, strip off, shower and get down to the pleasurable part of your trip. But with all the excitement your heart gives out and you end up dead on the bed! Is it reasonable to suggest that your company is liable? After all, you might just as easily have died at home after the same set of experiences.

A Paris Court has decided that the death was an industrial accident even though the man was not carrying out professional duties at the time of death! It also ruled the family was entitled to compensation.

Earlier, the state health insurance provider ruled the death was a workplace accident defending its position by insisting that sexual activity was normal, "like taking a shower or a meal".

In this case, the deceased was with a woman. I wonder if it would have been the same had he been with a young man.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49662134
Gaybutton

Re: Dying during Sex on a Business Trip: Who's Responsible?

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:47 am In this case, the deceased was with a woman. I wonder if it would have been the same had he been with a young man.
I hope none of us have to find out the hard way (pun intended) . . .

Of course, if your time happens to come in the midst of sex, I can't think of a better way to go. And I hope the boy at least somehow gets his tip.
fountainhall

Re: Dying during Sex on a Business Trip: Who's Responsible?

Post by fountainhall »

On a related subject of 'hard', I once was told that when embalming a body, the embalmer knows when he has inserted enough fluid when the flaccid part of the anatomy starts to erect!