Just for fun

I want to come back...

1. As a fantastically sexually attractive person, but average intelligence and wealth.
13%
2. As a phenomenally brilliant person, but average looks and wealth.
7%
3. As a super rich person, but average looks and intelligence.
20%
4. As the opposite sex.
7%
5. As a Thai (if you are farang) or as a farang (if you are Asian)
No votes
6. Some time in the far future (explain).
7%
7. Some time in the far past (explain).
7%
8. I don't want to come back - once is enough.
40%

Total votes: 15

RichLB

Just for fun

Post by RichLB »

If the Thais are right, and reincarnation takes place, which choicea would you make? You may select up to 3 options. Feel free to explain your choice (even if it's somewhat frivolous).
Undaunted

Re: Just for fun

Post by Undaunted »

RichLB wrote:If the Thais are right, and reincarnation takes place, which choicea would you make? You may select up to 3 options. Feel free to explain your choice (even if it's somewhat frivolous).
I've had ups and downs mostly ups but when it is my time I want to be the one to decide how and where. As I have no use for religion I do hope these options remain mine!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I picked the far past. I would love to have lived in ancient Greece, ancient Rome, or pre-Vesuvius ancient Pompeii. I also picked super rich. With that kind of money, especially then, you don't need the looks or greater than average intelligence. Even now, I'm not particularly rich and I for sure don't have the looks, but I'm doing just fine.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I voted for not coming back. I've had a blast this time around and could not handle all the problems of growing up again from scratch.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Somebody somewhere did a study on which attributes most directly contribute of a person's happiness. It surprised me that the result revealed physical attractiveness won hands down. I guess the study wasn't done on farangs in Pattaya (grin).
Brett

Post by Brett »

Why not brilliantly sexually attractive AND highly intelligent AND extremely good looking AND filthy rich?? Is that asking too much?

Or better still, just come back as my dog - life does not get much better than hers!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I just want to come back happy. :D
kenc

I'm the Far Future guy

Post by kenc »

One of the things that pi$$es me off most about dying is not getting to see how it all turned out.
In H.G.Welles' "The Time Machine" the Traveller uses his device to go far into the future to see what awaits our fate.
The result was not anything anyone expected. Morlocks, Eloi, cannibalism.....

I want to see how it turns out. Did we make the right choices? Did we fcuk up?
Can I leave my money to myself? (sorry, can't find a good v-clip from "On a Clear Day" that expalins my little joke)

I've seen wonders in my lifetime. Men have walked on the Moon. I've seen the Rings of Saturn and the Stars being born in the Orion Nebula.

What further Wonders await?