How to save pictures from albums on gayromeo?

christianpfc

How to save pictures from albums on gayromeo?

Post by christianpfc »

Whenever I see pictures I like on gayromeo, I save them so I can enjoy them later. But pictues in galleries or albums are "not-right-clickable" (with left-click, you get the next picture in the gallerie)! What I did so far was highlight the picture and insert it into a word-document (better than not having a copy at all). Does anyone have an idea how to save them as jpg or gif?
Jun

Re: How to save pictures from albums on gayromeo?

Post by Jun »

You can do a control-print screen & to copy the screen view & then crop off the edges with your photo editing software.

Maybe there is a better way amongst all the Firefox add ons.
blue

Post by blue »

check if u have "snipping tool", I got it on my computer, came with Window Vista.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Also, there are many free screen capture programs out there. This one is, I think, one of the best:

http://wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm
AKAHagrid

Post by AKAHagrid »

If you are in Firefox:

With the picture displayed in the pop-up window all by itself, press and hold the CTRL key, then press the "S" key (aka "Control-S"). The "Save file" dialog will be displayed, and you can save the pic in its original sized with no loss of quality. (Geeks only: The window has code that disables mouse clicks, but keyboard shortcuts are not disabled.)

Hope this helps!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

AKAHagrid wrote:Hope this helps!
I'm afraid it didn't help me. I just tried that. It saves something, but whatever it is, even though it says it saved a jpg file, when I open the saved file it's nothing. Just a 4K file containing nothing.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

AKAHagrid wrote:The window has code that disables mouse clicks
I surmised as much, however I have no idea why someone (the programmers of gayromeo) would do such an evil thing. I tried ctrl+S on Internet Explorer, doesn't work. On gayaffairspattaya, the "sexy asian guys gallerie" can be viewed in "simpleviewer", there however I can't even highlight a picture and insert into word.