penis nicknames

Trongpai

Re: penis nicknames

Post by Trongpai »

lvdkeyes wrote: Believe it or not a penis does have another function besides sex.
It does? If your referring to urination, the penis and it's connections to the sexual (reproductive) back up systems (prostate) do nothing but hinder (dribble) the function of urination. It's all just bad engineering, the water drainage system should not be connect to a play ground and main replication station.

It does allow us to stand to urinate if you want to call that a function. So, what other function do you have in mind? Given your love for cooking and baking, my mind is wondering.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I am not even going to dignify that with a response.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Trongpai wrote:
lvdkeyes wrote: Believe it or not a penis does have another function besides sex.
I. It's all just bad engineering, the water drainage system should not be connect to a play ground and main replication station.
For whatever reason, Mother Nature seems to think differently as evidenced by hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, at least for mammals.
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

Standing to pee does have its advantages: you get to check out the cute guy next to you! My bar in Houston had a large mirror in back of a trough style urinal. You could check out everybody at the trough without being seen as "looking". I spent way too much time there.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TheCornerBar wrote:Standing to pee does have its advantages
It also has its disadvantages. It deflates my ego every time the guy next to me checks me out. It didn't take me very long to figure out why they always start laughing . . .