Now I'd say Trump's cereal box is definitely missing a few cornflakes

Gaybutton

Now I'd say Trump's cereal box is definitely missing a few cornflakes

Post by Gaybutton »

Until now I thought I had seen everything when it comes to Trump. But this one is in a category all its own. Why am I thinking if you're on a plane that flies over Mar-a-Lago, now you are One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I'll give Trump credit for one thing, though. He said he was going to make a major announcement, so of course there were plenty of news outlets ready for his latest. But what he got was one giant free commercial ad.

https://collecttrumpcards.com/
Gaybutton

Re: Now I'd say Trump's cereal box is definitely missing a few cornflakes

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the Republican Party in and of itself. It is this multiple set of utter conscienceless liars within the party working for their own agendas - Elect and Reelect Me - and there seems to no low they won't stoop to, trying to get what they want. Trump is certainly not alone. Republicans, along with Trump you've got Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Lindsey Graham, Sarah Huckabee, Kari Lake, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, and plenty more. You've got 'em and you are welcome to all of them. Are these people really the best you can come up with? With this crew you're not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, but you're putting in office what you find underneath the scraping.

Now you have another one you can add to the list. And take notice of the fact that this interview is hosted by Fox News. And now he is under federal investigation and may end up criminally charged. GOOD!